Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking a month-long break from UCAS Track (starting Sunday, so bring on February 11th)! Not quite sure what I'll fill my days with... maybe coursework? Maybe revision? Sounds boring. Still, the only updates I'll get are an Oxford rejection and Durham's decision, which I'm not holding out any hope over. Optimism, eh?

ReputationRep:
    I have to stop checking Track and Gmail every hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fn_101)
    I hate Ucas and track and uni and it all.
    My application was processed over three months ago and I've still only got one offer (from November). All my friends were processed late Nov/December and they all have between 3-5 offers. Life sucks.
    I'm in the same boat
    it sucks!

I'm scared i'm not gonna get replies

ReputationRep:
    Ooh yeah, third offer from Kent.

OKAY DURHAM AND QUEEN MARY GO GO GO GO GO

ReputationRep:
    - btw qm take forever- i processed my application in nov, still nothing

gahhh

ReputationRep:
    its horrible i want my UCB offer lol, i have managed to only check once today, its more annoying that some one in my class has an offer on the course i want. But hey im staying positive as i had an awsome PS and REF but hey who knows. My freind Gabe got his Oxford offers today so congrats to him, proud of him hes worked really hard.

ReputationRep:
    It's started now, my UCAS is away and I now have access to track! I hope I don't do what I did last year and check every 30 mins for 2 months.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also a track addict
    I applied before Christmas to do maths in
    Imperial
    Cardiff
    Bath
    Bristol

still haven't had any replies and i think all my friends have had something :/
    I'm always on THAT site
    argh

ReputationRep:
    Yipee, I was off Track over Christmas cause I wasn't expectin ganything, but now I am addicted again, and whilst I was in town this afternoon, Abertay gave me an unconditional for Criminological Studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieNewton)
    Yipee, I was off Track over Christmas cause I wasn't expectin ganything, but now I am addicted again, and whilst I was in town this afternoon, Abertay gave me an unconditional for Criminological Studies
    Awesome - they gave you an U/C even though you're still in Year 13 (I guess since you got a conditional from another uni)? Well done you!!!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Exeter or from Kings- if u applied in december?
    Just got those left. fun fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HoVis)
    Awesome - they gave you an U/C even though you're still in Year 13 (I guess since you got a conditional from another uni)? Well done you!!!
    Thanks Though what is year 13? I'm in my last year (S6) in Scotland, I'm not sure how the English system works:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieNewton)
    Thanks Though what is year 13? I'm in my last year (S6) in Scotland, I'm not sure how the English system works:o:
    Sorry, lol - Year 13 is I suppose the English equivalent, age 17-18, second year of A Levels, 13th year of schooling (or 14th if you count reception; Year 1 is when the curriculum starts however...)

Lana-90, I applied to King's in October and got invited to interview mid-November, got an offer mid-December, so you may have a little longer to wait for them, especially considering the final rush of applications just now.

ReputationRep:
    Why am I checking track at 8 in the morning!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking the same thing.. it's compulsive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HoVis)
    Lana-90, I applied to King's in October and got invited to interview mid-November, got an offer mid-December, so you may have a little longer to wait for them, especially considering the final rush of applications just now.
    Oh right, was yours for a sciency course though? i think i'll have a while to wait as i have a feeling that its going to be a rejection :/ lol

but fingers crossed ey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lana-90)
    Oh right, was yours for a sciency course though? i think i'll have a while to wait as i have a feeling that its going to be a rejection :/ lol

but fingers crossed ey
    I'm a Historian.

I have a friend who applied for the same course a week after me and still hasn't heard anything (I think) so no news is good news.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from edinburgh yet?

for english-y courses?

my friend is still waiting see - and its his first choice.

eeeeek :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Morrigu)
    has anyone heard from edinburgh yet?

for english-y courses?

my friend is still waiting see - and its his first choice.

eeeeek :/
    I haven't heard from Edinburgh for my History-y course; I believe Edinburgh wait until after the deadline to even look at applications for the more popular courses (i.e. English), but then again that deadline is tomorrow... however on threads from past years most people applying to Scotch Unis didn't hear back until March time! :o:

ReputationRep:
    Has my UCAS Track died and gone to heaven????!????? Aaaaarghhhh!!!!

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.