(Original post by RamocitoMorales)
I don't care that you're a
lesbian
(Original post by S-man10)
hwb is simply in denial ffs :console:
(Original post by Spairos)
Even if she had been a lesbian
(Original post by y.yousef)
no :nothing: i'm a half italian and half turkish gurl, who is STRAIGHT. But holliwoodbugie, ur an exception
What a bunch of mongs. :facepalm2:

(Original post by minniiee)
hey hey hey!!!!
im here too!
:jumphug:

Save this thread from turning into a c0ck fest please. :sigh:
Ms.LastMinute.com
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)

:
Baby you can't deny what we have. :perv:
minniiee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Save this thread from turning into a c0ck fest please. :sigh:
ahah
ill trryyy
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 7 years ago
how was last night :jiggy:
S-man10
Report 7 years ago
True, I won you from the beginning babez :sadnod:
If it never started, it was never played and therefore it never won or lost :no:
Ms.LastMinute.com
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If it never started, it was never played and therefore it never won or lost :no:
I don't like you.
S-man10
Report 7 years ago
I don't like you.
Hate me then
minniiee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't like you.
you're mean
S-man10
Report 7 years ago
ahah
ill trryyy
didi you just jumphug hwb naked? :holmes:
Ms.LastMinute.com
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hate me then
Already am. You could be capable of murder. Gradual commitment init. Continuing out the bosses orders, despite the fact that they are wrong.

you're mean
I'm mean? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oolllllllllllllll

I'm not the one whose repressing the inferior, according to the status in an internet forum.
And being a hypocrite by acting like a badman saying 'dont ever avoid swear filter in front of me'.
But it's justified for him to avoid swear filter saying 'ffs', beause he's a mod, and mods are always right.

Mods are like the capitalist system, where they have all the advantages and power and produce rules to only benefit them.
I hate people who abuse their power, and don't act like 'donw to earth people', i don't have time for them.
minniiee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
didi you just jumphug hwb naked? :holmes:
nopes fully clothed

Already am. You could be capable of murder. Gradual commitment init. Continuing out the bosses orders, despite the fact that they are wrong.

I'm mean? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oolllllllllllllll

I'm not the one whose repressing the inferior, according to the status in an internet forum.
And being a hypocrite by acting like a badman saying 'dont ever avoid swear filter in front of me'.
But it's justified for him to avoid swear filter saying 'ffs', beause he's a mod, and mods are always right.

Mods are like the capitalist system, where they have all the advantages and power and produce rules to only benefit them.
I hate people who abuse their power, and don't act like 'donw to earth people', i don't have time for them.
oh wow... you're like a little conspiracy theorist!
he didnt say dont you ever do anything
i though he asked you quite nicely ... which is fair enough what with it being his job.. you broke the rules when you evaded the fliter and it wasn't the cleverest idea doing it in conversation with a mod...
besides maybe ffs is allowed? people use dtf a lot on here and thats not usually censored or criticised...
just saying...
S-man10
Report 7 years ago
nopes fully clothed
ah so the clothes came of once you landed on her... a bit was already torn in the air tbf
Ms.LastMinute.com
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
nopes fully clothed

oh wow... you're like a little conspiracy theorist!
he didnt say dont you ever do anything
i though he asked you quite nicely ... which is fair enough what with it being his job.. you broke the rules when you evaded the fliter and it wasn't the cleverest idea doing it in conversation with a mod...
besides maybe ffs is allowed? people use dtf a lot on here and thats not usually censored or criticised...
just saying...
WHAT?!!! :eek4:
Consiracy theory?!!!

What has that got to do with anything.
I'm a working class individual,it's something i experience everyday, being discriminated, having reduced oppourtunities.
It's only classes as a theory, if no one has witnessed it..

He didn't ask nicely, nicely is 'Please may you edit that post out '
NOT 'dont avoid the swear filter in front of me ever again', like as if he's a bad man.
You're getign bessotted by him, and you think he's right just because he's a mod.
Why is 'ffs' allowed tho? Why aren't you questioning this ambiguous pathetic rules?

You are so naive it's unbelievable.
minniiee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ah so the clothes came of once you landed on her... a bit was already torn in the air tbf
i totally dont get where this came from

WHAT?!!! :eek4:
Consiracy theory?!!!

What has that got to do with anything.
I'm a working class individual,it's something i experience everyday, being discriminated, having reduced oppourtunities.
It's only classes as a theory, if no one has witnessed it..

He didn't ask nicely, nicely is 'Please may you edit that post out '
NOT 'dont avoid the swear filter in front of me ever again', like as if he's a bad man.
You're getign bessotted by him, and you think he's right just because he's a mod.
Why is 'ffs' allowed tho? Why aren't you questioning this ambiguous pathetic rules?

You are so naive it's unbelievable.
oh for goodness sakes
he never said anything about not doing anything ever again
all he said was:

You might not want to avoid the swear filter again in front of me and edit the one you just broke
which i think is more than fair enough
like i said if youre going to break a rule dont break it in front of the rule enforcer
i am not besotted im just saying what he did was fair enough. you broke a rule. he advised/warned you not to.
why should i question ambiguous rules when they are as you said "pathetic". its only little internet forum! s'not exactly like the rules here are going to impede on the quality of my life!
if your not allowed to swear that is fair enough. it offends some people so the rule makes sense.
one could argue that ffs isn't technically swearing but a colloquialism expressing exasperation as the swear word is technically only implied rather than stated. the second f could stand for any number of things.

i am not naive

implying that the upper classes are always out to get the lower classes is naive
S-man10
Report 7 years ago
which i think is more than fair enough
like i said if youre going to break a rule dont break it in front of the rule enforcer
i am not besotted im just saying what he did was fair enough. you broke a rule. he advised/warned you not to.
why should i question ambiguous rules when they are as you said "pathetic". its only little internet forum! s'not exactly like the rules here are going to impede on the quality of my life!
if your not allowed to swear that is fair enough. it offends some people so the rule makes sense.
one could argue that ffs isn't technically swearing but a colloquialism expressing exasperation as the swear word is technically only implied rather than stated. the second f could stand for any number of things.

i am not naive

implying that the upper classes are always out to get the lower classes is naive
awww, someone is a little mad here ffs :console:

Bless
minniiee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
awww, someone is a little mad here ffs :console:

Bless
well i just think my first post on the subject wasn't offensive or attacking or mean
in fact i thought it was quite polite
to the turn around with a reply such as his i thought was unneccesarry and harsh so i decided to defend my position
didnt mean to be angry
S-man10
Report 7 years ago
well i just think my first post on the subject wasn't offensive or attacking or mean
in fact i thought it was quite polite
to the turn around with a reply such as his i thought was unneccesarry and harsh so i decided to defend my position
didnt mean to be angry
Tis cute ffs :mmm:
minniiee
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tis cute ffs :mmm:
why cute?/cute how?
S-man10
Report 7 years ago
why cute?/cute how?
Just is... accept it ffs
S-man10
Report 7 years ago
why cute?/cute how?
I should say... welcome to my team ffs :smug:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.5%
No I haven't decided yet (42)
21%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.5%

Watched Threads