Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I feel left out of all of this stalking nonsense.

There will be a prize if you find me. (Won't exactly be the hardest thing ever if you know who I know from here.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    I feel left out of all of this stalking nonsense.

There will be a prize if you find me. (Won't exactly be the hardest thing ever if you know who I know from here.)
    Found you :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Found you :awesome:
    Quiet you!:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I've not found you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I've not found you
    I found you

nice glasses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    I found you
    I'm not quite so impressed by that anymore seeing as probably 50% of the people on here have :p:

ReputationRep:
    In other news, I've had such a wasted weekend and all this week is going to be consumed by drinking/rowing. drinking/rowing is not so much of a waste but still :p:

ReputationRep:
    PBL write-up is done! :yy:

Yay, I can go to bed! :yawn: - Oh wait... I need to be up in 30 minutes.... :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by win2kpro)
    PBL write-up is done! :yy:

Yay, I can go to bed! :yawn: - Oh wait... I need to be up in 30 minutes.... :emo:
    HAhahaa owned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    I could have guessed at an orange jump suit, that or a strait-jacket...

On the whole stalking front, I worked out a highly likely candidate for the real identity of Dr Grumble, medical blogger.

The things people do when they're procrastinating...

ReputationRep:
    I've not managed to stalk anyone, fail Although facebook was crashing...

+1 to whoever stalks me first! Probably won't be that hard to find tbh.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    I've not managed to stalk anyone, fail Although facebook was crashing...

+1 to whoever stalks me first! Probably won't be that hard to find tbh.
    Are you dragging a big stick along a beach?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lantana)
    Are you dragging a big stick along a beach?
    Most possibly!

ReputationRep:
    Most possibly!

Worked at Royal United Hospital (Health Care Assistant)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phryx)
    Worked at Royal United Hospital (Health Care Assistant)
    I had no idea it would be so easy, doesn't bother me though.
    • PS Helper

Well it's not that bad, you just knuckle down and get on with it really, and by this point I find I take things in quicker and am better at filtering what I need to know and how much time I should spend.

I wrote shorthand notes for each lecture, spending maybe 15-20 mins on each one, and was revising a scenario a day. Then with the last couple of days just read through the slides a couple of times quite quickly, seemed to work for me.
    It seems to take me like 2 hours to make notes on one lecture, I think I'm probably spending way too much time on them do you know if we get past paper questions for phase 2 like we did for phase 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billet-doux)
    It seems to take me like 2 hours to make notes on one lecture, I think I'm probably spending way too much time on them do you know if we get past paper questions for phase 2 like we did for phase 1?
    Well, when working throughout the year it's more like an hour per lecture making notes - 15/20 mins is what I'd spend on a first run through when revising over Easter. Each lecture totally varies of course.

Aren't some of the sample questions on the VC related to phase 2? I didn't use them so not sure. You never know, some may end on the black market around revision time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Having been to a couple of wedding fairs this weekend, we are a bit :eek4: at how much everything (especially professional photography) costs, so not currently sure if we're actually going to have one. Seems a bit risky but it's just so. much. money.
    Hmm - I'd think carefully. We had plenty of friends-with-good-cameras (& there were the occasional gems from them - if you look through our facebook album any wedding photo with a thanks to & then name rather than 'Radiant' was an amateur!) BUT i would have been disappointed if those were all I had... Having someone paid to get the details, preparation, during the ceremony (your registrar will probably only let one person take photos during! & those are some of my absolute favourites :love: ) , the group shots you want etc. I think was worth it.

Wedding fayre photographers are probably the mid-higher end so it might actually be cheaper? Especially outside of the London fringe! We spent 5% of our total budget on photographer (& prob smidgen higher in total because i'm putting albums together myself so materials costs there).

Photos are one of the things that last. He says memories too - but if he's a demented old man one days he needs beautiful photos of his once beautiful wife.

</wedding>

Much easier for people to facebook find me now.

ReputationRep:
    why do people make notes of lecture slides? i've literally never seen anyone do it haha!

ReputationRep:
    PBL Sucks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.