The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hskjlclcn
Indeed. So post a picture of yourself to even the game up!

Original post by ForgetMe
Even opinions should have limits. Okay, you had a go at her, now her time to have a go at you or you are too scared to show off yourself?

Original post by ZRO
I think it's fair that to give an opinion like that, you should post a photo aswell ? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't need validation from a guy in a vest and these other cretins.
Original post by projackthelad

Some people feel they are cool judging others while are too scared to be judge by others.

"Cretins" like us often have good advice for jerks like you.
Original post by ForgetMe
Some people feel they are cool judging others while are too scared to be judge by others.

Thanks dad.
Reply 1444
you look like the sole of my foot.

Let's be nice and post your pictures before attempting to insult others.
Leave TSR for a bit, come back and a little argument is going on. All because I look like a foot, hahaha!
Reply 1446
Original post by eliza.anne
I don't think I ever posted on here. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh heeey elizaa :biggrin:
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Leave TSR for a bit, come back and a little argument is going on. All because I look like a foot, hahaha!

there is no argument, You DO look like a foot.
there is no argument, You DO look like a foot.

Okay. :smile: At least I'm not that sad that I sit at a computer and just throw insults at the way other people look. You don't even have the balls to post a picture yourself.
Reply 1449
Okay. :smile: At least I'm not that sad that I sit at a computer and just throw insults at the way other people look. You don't even have the balls to post a picture yourself.

THIS!

Why so angry? besides, why post a picture, if you don't want criticism of all kinds?
Why so angry? besides, why post a picture, if you don't want criticism of all kinds?

I'm not angry. Clearly you find commenting in such a rude way fun because you're that much of a low life. It's fine.
Don't expect everyone else to be as calm as me though. You just can't expect people to take you seriously when you're not even going to post one yourself.
Original post by Black Cat
This must be the 3rd time this week that i've seen a horizontal picture posted by a girl :rolleyes: I'll let you off for being a first time poster this time :biggrin: Nice pic btw

Haha :tongue: and thanks. I'm liking the festive pic of you in that santa hat! (awkward if that's actually just your normal attire...:colondollar:)
Original post by eliza.anne
I don't think I ever posted on here. :ahee:

I think we have a newbie to the thread! :mmm:
I'm not angry. Clearly you find commenting in such a rude way fun because you're that much of a low life. It's fine.
Don't expect everyone else to be as calm as me though. You just can't expect people to take you seriously when you're not even going to post one yourself.

It's okay, I'd be angry too, if i looked like a foot.
if you don't take me seriously, why are you still replying to my post's?
It's okay, I'd be angry too, if i looked like a foot.
if you don't take me seriously, why are you still replying to my post's?

I just said I'm not angry.
Trying to get the point across to you. You might think you're funny but you're not.
Reply 1456
Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:
Haha :tongue: and thanks. I'm liking the festive pic of you in that santa hat! (awkward if that's actually just your normal attire...:colondollar:)

Haha that's definitely not my usual attire more like Christmas attire :biggrin:
I just said I'm not angry.
Trying to get the point across to you. You might think you're funny but you're not.

why do you feel the need to get acceptance from strangers on the internet?

I don't need acceptance. It's very obvious from the post I made that it was just a joke. Just something to do. Never did I say I looked even remotely okay, never did I ask for any compliments and never did I say I didn't want to be criticised.

You tried to get to me and you failed.

Why are you laying into someone you don't even know? There's just no need.

Latest