Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    We had dedicated places in each classrooms for our stuff to go but no lockers :rolleyes: Probably some hipster thinking going on with the board and such :holmes:

Imagine it, you have music and are bringing with you your instrument... Having to carry that about all day :indiff: Or leave it with a teacher but are unable to retrieve the ***** during breaks and lunch and possible free periods. :firstworldproblems
    Yeah man it would be annoying leave your stuff with teachers. Lockers are essential!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    We had dedicated places in each classrooms for our stuff to go but no lockers :rolleyes: Probably some hipster thinking going on with the board and such :holmes:

Imagine it, you have music and are bringing with you your instrument... Having to carry that about all day :indiff: Or leave it with a teacher but are unable to retrieve the ***** during breaks and lunch and possible free periods. :firstworldproblems

I know the feeling breh. I never played an instrument but once I was unable to retrieve myself from the classroom because the teacher locked me in the room and left Would of climbed out the window if it wasn't on the third floor >_>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Damn, I wish we had big lockers that at my school. We only had small lockers but they were still handy. Before I had the locker, my PE kit kept getting stolen Then got the locker and all that stopped Until someone ****ing stole my locker door :grumble: So yeah....I was back in the same position again. Life without a locker is tough, gotta carry everything around on you at all times >_<
    That me laugh. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    Maybe :sexface:
    I can hear the vows now.. :moon:

I take the Ducky, to be lawfully wife for better or worse. Through sickness and health, for richer or poorer. And I promise not to get angry when you're playing that bloody DJ game on the Xbox at 3 in the morning :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Is getting married again

ReputationRep:
    How many marriages does Poop have?!?

ReputationRep:
    I believe all of my wives have deserted me :emo: Well, they do not post here as much... it's time I move on with my life :sad: And ducky seems the right gal for a new beginning :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think this is going to be his 3rd 'wifey ' actually 4th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    I think this is going to be his 3rd 'wifey ' actually 4th
    Damn someone stop this man. Clearly Poop is the problem

(Original post by ipoop)
    I believe all of my wives have deserted me :emo: Well, they do not post here as much... it's time I move on with my life :sad: And ducky seems the right gal for a new beginning :yep:
    3 wives left Poop i think its time to face up and admit your the problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Damn someone stop this man. Clearly Poop is the problem

3 wives left Poop i think its time to face up and admit your the problem
    These gyal were all distraught and mistreated, without hope then I came along and gave them a will to live :pierre: I am the solution, not the problem... I am the reason why they've survived on this there interweb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    These gyal were all distraught and mistreated, without hope then I came along and gave them a will to live :pierre: I am the solution, not the problem... I am the reason why they've survived on this there interweb
    But they all left and they barely come back Poop. Your deluded You are the problem. Don't worry we can get through this together

ReputationRep:
    But they all left and they barely come back Poop. Your deluded You are the problem. Don't worry we can get through this together
    No, I am the solution... I cured them and now they can be free without worries :talkhand: An intervention? Will there be alcohol? :ahee: And women? :awesome: Drunken women? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    No, I am the solution... I cured them and now they can be free without worries :talkhand: An intervention? Will there be alcohol? :ahee: And women? :awesome: Drunken women? :sexface:
    Problem here. Poop stop stealing the women. I hereby ban you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Problem here. Poop stop stealing the women. I hereby ban you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ban me from what? :pierre: I don't steal them :pierre: I use my charming skills and forever plant a part of me in their heart :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Ban me from what? :pierre: I don't steal them :pierre: I use my charming skills and forever plant a part of me in their heart :pierre:
    Aww that's cute in give you that. But stop 4 wives is too many

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's cute in give you that. But stop 4 wives is too many

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not muslim so I can go past 4... Even a muslim man can... :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    ^ and so
    With one twelve chained friend[s], perhaps a jealous foe,
    The dreariest and the longest journey go.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I can hear the vows now.. :moon:

I take the Ducky, to be lawfully wife for better or worse. Through sickness and health, for richer or poorer. And I promise not to get angry when you're playing that bloody DJ game on the Xbox at 3 in the morning :ahee:
    You, you are moving too fast!

Seriously though, moving too fast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    You, you are moving too fast!

Seriously though, moving too fast.

A date first then :ahee: :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ipoop)

A date first then :ahee: :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe :sexface:
    If you are nice enough :fan:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.