Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    my nan causes my problems, has to get involved in everything
    My sister in law causes problems. I sometimes feel like a teenage mother two under two years of age. She doesnt take care of them and they cry 24/7....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good night

ReputationRep:
    Does the exam board know who gets extra time? This girl in my school gets it but she doesn't have any problems or anything - the school just asked her "Since you are getting weak grades we feel extra time will benefit you" -- I'm certain of this because I was there when she was asked,,

Is this not unfair or?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    Right:

This morning my mother tried to grab me by the throat because we had an argument and I tried to walk out - and by reflex I grabbed her arm and shouted loudly at her "DON'T YOU ****ING DARE" and walked out - she had already hit me and I told her that she has no right hitting me - I don't hit her and she's meant to be my mother not.

I did awfully in bio -and i was already not in a good frame of mind and I am still feeling like crap.

In games I played terribly in badminton today.

I got home and my dad was in a massive mood with me as I woke him up during the argument - which wasn't even ****ing fair - my mum was being a total *****. Also, my dad's bike is knackered and he blames me although I've only rode it twice, so I can't go cycling.
    Spend some time on your own, don't worry about the badminton - just lean from where you went wrong and you'll be amazing next time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's a good restaurant for a family party

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    What's a good restaurant for a family party

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For a family period party? Haha sorry bad joke.
    How you feeling?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    on

ReputationRep:
    Does the exam board know who gets extra time? This girl in my school gets it but she doesn't have any problems or anything - the school just asked her "Since you are getting weak grades we feel extra time will benefit you" -- I'm certain of this because I was there when she was asked,,

Is this not unfair or?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Extremely unfair! Report it to senior management or examinations officer. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    How you feeling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOOL funny joke!
    ahh still bad thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andyroo17)
    oh okay thanks which are you most/ least confident on?
    Haha no problemo!

Most: Mozart & Yiri & Capercaille (pushing it there)

Least: Bernstein & Grace & Messiah & Peripetie & Rag Desh & Moby... & blues. Lol

You?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOOL funny joke!
    ahh still bad thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha i try i try...

Awwee.... Ask your teacher to write it in the report so it can be taken into consideration? ;/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hahaha i try i try...

Awwee.... Ask your teacher to write it in the report so it can be taken into consideration? ;/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They said that I "didn't look ill enough" I was literally falling asleep every three minutes!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    My sister in law causes problems. I sometimes feel like a teenage mother two under two years of age. She doesnt take care of them and they cry 24/7....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it annoys me too much she acts like she's my mum, I have the other extreme :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    it annoys me too much she acts like she's my mum, I have the other extreme :mad:
    *middle finger* to those who interfere and cause us hurt or anger! Hate them! She's gone to her sisters today so i'm free for a week... The whole house is so peaceful and everyones happy. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They said that I "didn't look ill enough" I was literally falling asleep every three minutes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can take a doctors note. Get one tomorrow or something and take it to your exams officer... She can't refuse it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Is this not unfair or?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Before you get extra time it needs to be approved by the exam board . So I am 100% sure the school wouldn't do this, maybe she has a tiny problem and the school was just wondering if she wanted the time or not but she doesnt particularly need it for the problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    Before you get extra time it needs to be approved by the exam board . So I am 100% sure the school wouldn't do this, maybe she has a tiny problem and the school was just wondering if she wanted the time or not but she doesnt particularly need it for the problem
    Haha you don't know some of these rogue schools Sarah! They're so bad and allow cheating in all forms... I'm not saying this about Peppa's school but they exist!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    *middle finger* to those who interfere and cause us hurt or anger! Hate them! She's gone to her sisters today so i'm free for a week... The whole house is so peaceful and everyones happy. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hear hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    How you feeling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lolwut: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha you don't know some of these rogue schools Sarah! They're so bad and allow cheating in all forms... I'm not saying this about Peppa's school but they exist!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    like how ? sigh .... im so sheltered and oblivious to the real world

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.