Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im international student. Havent got any news too :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drake_96)
    Is it normal that i didnt hear anything from King's? I am an IB student international, and i haven't recieved no emails on their myapplication system or my hotmail, not even the informational emails.
    (A100 undergrad)
    Should i worry?
    (Original post by Jfjf)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ^Ditto. This waiting is driving me up the wall. Hopefully we'll hear back early next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    ^Ditto. This waiting is driving me up the wall. Hopefully we'll hear back early next year.
    I'm a domestic applicant and I've heard absolutely nothing either, don't think it is because you're international!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    KCL office officially shut darnit, my interview was 10 days ago, and after hearing others get offers 10 days later you can't help but hope.

Hope y'all have a good Christmas it's almost a relief knowing we won't have to check my emails as frantically, time to chill and forget about it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmagic)
    Mmm same here! I'm so impatient with things like this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know- I just want to feel secure knowing I have one offer, because realistically I think King's is my only hope right now and I really love it!
    We're going to have until january now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidmanny)
    KCL office officially shut darnit, my interview was 10 days ago, and after hearing others get offers 10 days later you can't help but hope.

Hope y'all have a good Christmas it's almost a relief knowing we won't have to check my emails as frantically, time to chill and forget about it all.
    Mine was 10 days ago too! I don't think anyone from the 10th has heard, we'll just have to wait now!
    Have a lovely Christmas! I'll try and forget but I probably won't haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cactus8)
    I know- I just want to feel secure knowing I have one offer, because realistically I think King's is my only hope right now and I really love it!
    We're going to have until january now..
    I feel EXACTLY the same as you - I'm a reapplicant too so I reaaaallly can't get 4 rejections (again!) this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbin'along)
    Eyyy you're the cool Irish guy who got interviewed on the 10th! About 2pm? Am I right? I just saw you talking on the HYMS thread about being Irish and remember you saying you applied there too.

If you are, I'm the girl who was wearing a purple dress and sat next to you in the waiting room Have you heard anything back yet? And we both said we didn't post on TSR hahaa
    HEY.... nope i'm reading this trend... and THIS IS THE REAL ME! Ha, yea I'm that Irish Guy, HEY PM me?? Just so I can confirm you just passed your driving test! Told ya it was me PM me and we'll catch up?!

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview on the 10th too! Loooong wait now *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview at King's on 3rd December, but I've noticed that those who are getting offers are all receiving them exactly 10 days after their interviews (which implies that mine should have come on the 13th) and this seems to be a common trend amongst the successful applicants... Should I, or anyone else in a similar position to me, be worried at all? Can we still get offers in January (and beyond)? Or does this imply that we will be rejected in the future?

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion they emailing all who were really good at interview within 10 days and for the rest they are waiting till they have enough data to compare and then make decisions... Makes sense no ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer on the 18th. 14 days after my interview. It's a really calm and lovely day, honestly, I haven't been ignoring anyone I've been busy throughout this week. Sorry guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Heyy congratulations!!! How long did they take to get back to you? ahh I bet you're soo relieved
    Exactly 14 days aha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by great life)
    Congrats. Well done.

When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    4th December

ReputationRep:
    :/ how come i haven't heard anything from Kings yet? A100 medicine
    I got 747.5 in my UKCAT, 3A* 1A predictions in bio, maths, economics, chemistry
    8A* 2As at GCSE??

Anyone else not heard with stats similar to mine? Kinda getting worried that people have already started getting offers and i'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia2908)
    :/ how come i haven't heard anything from Kings yet? A100 medicine
    I got 747.5 in my UKCAT, 3A* 1A predictions in bio, maths, economics, chemistry
    8A* 2As at GCSE??

Anyone else not heard with stats similar to mine? Kinda getting worried that people have already started getting offers and i'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs...
    Relax.....welcome to applying to medical school! I've got 8A*s 1A, 4As achieved and 778 and heard nothing, we may or may not be called, what can we do! They may be looking at other things like statement etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annieonamission)
    Well done to everyone with offers!
    I'm crying that people are getting offers already and I haven't even heard anything this is too much 🙈🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are your stats if you don't mind me asking- ukcat and predicted grades and gcse? I haven't heard either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    Relax.....welcome to applying to medical school! I've got 8A*s 1A, 4As achieved and 778 and heard nothing, we may or may not be called, what can we do! They may be looking at other things like statement etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
    where else did you apply? have you had any interviews so far? and your stats are amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jfjf)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ditto. Can I ask what you got on the ukcat?

ReputationRep:
    sigh me too *crosses fingers*

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.