Original post by normandi
what course did you apply for?

Straight economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Dave97
How did you balance anthropology, law, human sciences in your personal statement and what were your AS grades? (if you don't mind me asking)

As human sciences is only offered by about 3 uni's Oxford don't expect your application to be dedicated to talking about it. You also get to submit another 100 words to Oxford about why you want to study human sciences specifically. In my PS I mainly talked about anthropology which is a part of human sciences and the social science aspect of the law degree I applied for. To be honest I don't expect to get an offer for the Law course as I really didn't talk about it too much! I got AABB at AS :smile:
Original post by normandi
Has anyone got offers for accounting and finance?

not yet, still on the second week of my 8weeks email. wbu?
Original post by ivy qiu
not yet, still on the second week of my 8weeks email. wbu?

1st week haha, are you an international applicant and what were you predicted grades?
Did everyone who got offers from LSE BSc econ receive questionares? I am an international applicant and haven't received that questionare.
Original post by AcaciaZ
Did everyone who got offers from LSE BSc econ receive questionares? I am an international applicant and haven't received that questionare.

I'm an international too and I haven't received any questionare either. I think that was only for home students who take A levels. When did you apply and when did you get your 8 weeks email?
Original post by mindispoison
I'm an international too and I haven't received any questionare either. I think that was only for home students who take A levels. When did you apply and when did you get your 8 weeks email?

I got it a week ago. What about u?
Original post by AcaciaZ
I got it a week ago. What about u?

6 weeks ago. It's getting closer :smile:
On week 4 now. Half way there..

Posted from TSR Mobile
6 weeks ago. It's getting closer :smile:

Good luck. If u don't mind, could I know ur AS grades and your predictions?
Original post by AcaciaZ
Good luck. If u don't mind, could I know ur AS grades and your predictions?

I am an international student so I don't take A levels. My overall prediction is 9.8 out of 10 in three subjects if that helps you.
I am an international student so I don't take A levels. My overall prediction is 9.8 out of 10 in three subjects if that helps you.

I see. Thanks. Good luck for both of us.
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
From what I've seen, if you don't meet the predicted grade requirements you get rejected outright

Well that's scary now seriously
So my 8 weeks ended yesterday, but I'm yet to hear anything since that 8 week email. Should I ring up undergraduate admissions? Or are they usually late with that stuff?
Original post by PrincessAlexis
Guys!! I got my IR offer today!! unconditional!! waiting for IR & Politics now.

I'm going to LSE.

EXCITED!

Congrats what were ur predicted grade?
Got an offer for Economics and Economic History :banana:
Original post by aisha 56
Congrats what were ur predicted grade?

I've already done my a levels AAAA

Math

F Math

econ

politics
What is this questionaire you all speak of? :/

I got an offer from LSE for LAW (A*AA) on 20th November... A week or two into my 8 week email. :smile:
Reply 1458
Original post by apettah
Got an offer for Economics and Economic History :banana:

Congrats! Im still waiting for a reply :frown:. Can I just ask how long it took for them to reply after the 8 week email? (its going to be my final week next week :frown::frown::frown:)
Original post by jwl97
Congrats! Im still waiting for a reply :frown:. Can I just ask how long it took for them to reply after the 8 week email? (its going to be my final week next week :frown::frown::frown:)

Thank you! It took four weeks following the 8 week email for me. However, I think that's because I was applying with two full A-Levels already. (This is my third year). I think it does normally take the full 8 weeks though? Keep checking your e-mail, there's still time!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending