Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Follett)
    I just got the generic rejection email that was the exact same as my friends. I passed the minimum requirement but I didn't study further maths so it was always an ambitious selection. My friend was predicted A*A*A*A including further maths and got rejected though so I guess ps must be key

Posted from TSR Mobile
    are you an international applicant? and what course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normandi)
    are you an international applicant?
    Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    what course did you apply for?
    Straight economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave97)
    How did you balance anthropology, law, human sciences in your personal statement and what were your AS grades? (if you don't mind me asking)
    As human sciences is only offered by about 3 uni's Oxford don't expect your application to be dedicated to talking about it. You also get to submit another 100 words to Oxford about why you want to study human sciences specifically. In my PS I mainly talked about anthropology which is a part of human sciences and the social science aspect of the law degree I applied for. To be honest I don't expect to get an offer for the Law course as I really didn't talk about it too much! I got AABB at AS

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got offers for accounting and finance?
    not yet, still on the second week of my 8weeks email. wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy qiu)
    not yet, still on the second week of my 8weeks email. wbu?
    1st week haha, are you an international applicant and what were you predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone who got offers from LSE BSc econ receive questionares? I am an international applicant and haven't received that questionare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AcaciaZ)
    Did everyone who got offers from LSE BSc econ receive questionares? I am an international applicant and haven't received that questionare.
    I'm an international too and I haven't received any questionare either. I think that was only for home students who take A levels. When did you apply and when did you get your 8 weeks email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mindispoison)
    I'm an international too and I haven't received any questionare either. I think that was only for home students who take A levels. When did you apply and when did you get your 8 weeks email?
    I got it a week ago. What about u?

ReputationRep:
    I got it a week ago. What about u?
    6 weeks ago. It's getting closer

ReputationRep:
    On week 4 now. Half way there..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    6 weeks ago. It's getting closer
    Good luck. If u don't mind, could I know ur AS grades and your predictions?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck. If u don't mind, could I know ur AS grades and your predictions?
    I am an international student so I don't take A levels. My overall prediction is 9.8 out of 10 in three subjects if that helps you.

ReputationRep:
    I am an international student so I don't take A levels. My overall prediction is 9.8 out of 10 in three subjects if that helps you.
    I see. Thanks. Good luck for both of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    From what I've seen, if you don't meet the predicted grade requirements you get rejected outright
    Well that's scary now seriously

ReputationRep:
    So my 8 weeks ended yesterday, but I'm yet to hear anything since that 8 week email. Should I ring up undergraduate admissions? Or are they usually late with that stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAlexis)
    Guys!! I got my IR offer today!! unconditional!! waiting for IR & Politics now.

I'm going to LSE.

EXCITED!
    Congrats what were ur predicted grade?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Economics and Economic History :banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aisha 56)
    Congrats what were ur predicted grade?
    I've already done my a levels AAAA

Math

F Math

econ

politics

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.