Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vd12345)
    You done Chem ISA yet? I'm doing my paper 1 of the ISA tomorrow xD
    FINISHED the chem ISA!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    FINISHED the chem ISA!
    How did it go? I still have my paper 2 next Friday. Gonna resit if I don't get A* anyways xd

ReputationRep:
    How did it go? I still have my paper 2 next Friday. Gonna resit if I don't get A* anyways xd
    Did as best as I could- I found paper 2 quite difficult. It's common sense and just questions about the practical, but I hated the way the questions were worded

ReputationRep:
    Comgrats guys and good luck! I have the final section 2 until all ISAs done on Friday excite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turn-to-page394)
    I'm staying in the school I'm in now cuz it has a Sixth Form That is, most likely... I don't know where else I would go

Is your username Firenze to do with Florence or the centaur from Harry Potter...? Curious...Yh I'm a Potterhead...
    The centaur from Harry potter although it's mostly because it has the word "fire" on it.

Nice name by the way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did as best as I could- I found paper 2 quite difficult. It's common sense and just questions about the practical, but I hated the way the questions were worded
    My bio teacher checked my chem isa practice paper and told me what changes to make like 10 mins before the paper one just hope I remembered all of them ill see how paper 2 goes for chem :/ still got my bio and physics ISA's ;( you know what mark you got?

ReputationRep:
    My bio teacher checked my chem isa practice paper and told me what changes to make like 10 mins before the paper one just hope I remembered all of them ill see how paper 2 goes for chem :/ still got my bio and physics ISA's ;( you know what mark you got?
    I took double science, so last year for my physics I got 87 UMS (A*c) And hoping for similar this year, if not higher. No idea about the chemistry as they'll be marked at the end of this month and we'll get them on mock results day probably. What's the biology ISA? I would've loved to have done that!

ReputationRep:
    I took double science, so last year for my physics I got 87 UMS (A*c) And hoping for similar this year, if not higher. No idea about the chemistry as they'll be marked at the end of this month and we'll get them on mock results day probably. What's the biology ISA? I would've loved to have done that!
    How many raw marks is 87 ums I don't know yet, I'll know at start of Oct what topic biology ISA is on.

ReputationRep:
    How many raw marks is 87 ums I don't know yet, I'll know at start of Oct what topic biology ISA is on.
    This is a complete guess, but I think it's out of 120? No idea, but I think I got around 112/120, still guessing though. Something along those lines

ReputationRep:
    This is a complete guess, but I think it's out of 120? No idea, but I think I got around 112/120, still guessing though. Something along those lines
    Its out of 50 for each subject.

ReputationRep:
    Its out of 50 for each subject.
    lmao I was so wrong

FOUND MY ENVELOPE! I got 93 Marks in the ISA, so thats 46 in raw marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firenze26)
    The centaur from Harry potter although it's mostly because it has the word "fire" on it.

Nice name by the way

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why thank you :blush:

Ditto by the way - love your name - i knew that seeing harry potter references everywhere wasn't just due to my obsession ... ok maybe it is slightly. just slightly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Its_Tito)
    Took the test....apparently I'm all Ravenclaw :') I think I can handle that, good house
    Amazing house (just a bit biased) I love how their 'password' is a question testing their brains. It stops them having inferiority complex about being in that house... That is, if you know the answers

Gryffindors, personally, I think are a bit cocky and stubborn and yeah.... (Neville is the best Gryffindor )

ReputationRep:
    lmao I was so wrong

FOUND MY ENVELOPE! I got 93 Marks in the ISA, so thats 46 in raw marks
    So 92% raw is 93 ums dayuuum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turn-to-page394)
    Amazing house (just a bit biased) I love how their 'password' is a question testing their brains. It stops them having inferiority complex about being in that house... That is, if you know the answers

Gryffindors, personally, I think are a bit cocky and stubborn and yeah.... (Neville is the best Gryffindor )
    (aren't we all) ahaha :') I know, it's great, would love to be tested all the time, at Hogwarts.... :3

Yeah they are really, they think they're the top house but I guess they have reason to :') (Neville is my favourite character hehe )

ReputationRep:
    Omg you potter nerds are driving me insane

ReputationRep:
    Ask me anything )
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post50585241

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Its_Tito)
    (aren't we all) ahaha :') I know, it's great, would love to be tested all the time, at Hogwarts.... :3

Yeah they are really, they think they're the top house but I guess they have reason to :') (Neville is my favourite character hehe )
    Yh... at Hogwarts... So sad that technically we're muggles and therefore don't even get a house anyways... :mad:.

Neville is the only character that really shows significant character development... If only Harry and people were in a different house than Gryffindor wouldn't be the 'best' and Dumbledore wasn't so obviously biased towards them... actually scratch that. Harry can stay where he is. Ravenclaw can do without him.

(awks how he is the main character, i'm a potterhead and don't even like him that much as a character... meh)

ReputationRep:
    Omg you potter nerds are driving me insane
    um... sorry? :P once i get on a roll, i can't stop . blame the firenze guy for reminding me of my fangirling duties... jk

ReputationRep:
    You guys make me wanna read harry potter tbh xD I need to start reading again anyways

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.