Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What a relief that win is. Some suspect play calling towards the end but a huge defensive effort.

ReputationRep:
    Huge stop for the eagles there.

Ffs really missing Dez right now...

Me in my Dez jersey is not impressed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have the Eagles offensive line ever met each other before? Murray losing 11 yards in 2 rushes is insane. All credit to the Cowboys D, but the level of incompetence being shown by the Eagles line at the minute is spectacular.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shunter7634)
    Have the Eagles offensive line ever met each other before? Murray losing 11 yards in 2 rushes is insane. All credit to the Cowboys D, but the level of incompetence being shown by the Eagles line at the minute is spectacular.
    I know right. That feel when I have Murray and Matthews for the eagles in my fantasy team...

(and half the cowboys team)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Romo down.

Panic stations....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And now Romo's down. Are we gonna see Weeden?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shunter7634)
    And now Romo's down. Are we gonna see Weeden?!
    I may cry... :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cowboys turnover!!

We may still win this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Suspected broken collarbone for romo. Fml

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got back in. We have a ball game in Miami!

ReputationRep:
    Cowboys game getting exciting.

Lots of mcfadden running without romo to throw it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That was a quick turnover then instantly first snap turnover back again.

My heart is struggling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jared Odrick you beautiful man. Back to back impact plays! If only they could have got hold of it for a safety though. That would have been unbelievable. As it stands 20-20 2 minute warning. Frustrating penalty that. Play was basically done! I am so nervous.

**** me. That was insane. I am so up right now and I have to be in uni for 9am. I have actually damaged my arm celebrating.

ReputationRep:
    Weeden 7/7 and s passing TD.

Cowboys game to lose now.

17 points lead with 4 minutes to go. 3 score game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Weeden 7/7 and s passing TD.

Cowboys game to lose now.

17 points lead with 4 minutes to go. 3 score game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hilarious this, except the Romo injury of course, that's awful for the Boys especially with Dez out too. The second coming of the Dream Team are going 0-2! The Jags, Titans, Raiders and Bucs have better records. Did not think I'd be saying that at any time in the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    Hilarious this, except the Romo injury of course, that's awful for the Boys especially with Dez out too. The second coming of the Dream Team are going 0-2! The Jags, Titans, Raiders and Bucs have better records. Did not think I'd be saying that at any time in the season.
    Yea, cowboys won tonight without Dez, Murray and Romo. Those were the three that sorted it last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For all the flak Garrett and Romo get they're getting it done with no real elite players on offence outside of the offensive line. Obviously that line helps Romo and particularly Weeden a lot but you still have to make the throws.

ReputationRep:
    Very happy for last years stinky teams this week. Good job Oakland and Jax, we got this on lock

ReputationRep:
    Still can't believe how badly Pittburgh whooped the 9ers yesterday! What a response to their week 1 defeat to New England. The Raiders beating Baltimore has got to go down as a big upset, and the Seahawks are 0-2. Could be a very interesting season ahead. Shame nothing's changed about my Giants though. Damn, we suck. I know Eli had a good game yesterday, but I can't help thinking we should give Nassib a chance, just to keep Eli on his toes. He seems way too comfortable in the starting quarterback spot.

ReputationRep:
    Cromartie active tonight, come on Jets

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.