Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hannah4262;55667255]
    (Original post by saran12)
    For the memory improvement question (2marks) I talked about method loci to link the words with objects or places in your house. Is that fine ?[/QUOTE
    I did that too, not sure if it's right or not but I hope so.
    Do you think the grade boundaries could go any higher than 60 for an A? I can't imagine them going up that much but everyone seemed to find it really easy
    should be right dw. I really doubt it will go above 60 it never has. Highest it's been was like 55. To expect students to drop like 12 marks only for an A is silly. Plus you never know how the whole country did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aj27cross)
    I thought it was a good paper but think I made a few mistakes, does anyone think it matters that for the EWT I said it was Loftus and Palmer instead of Loftus and Burns (even though I wrote about Loftus and Burns) and also for the memory improvement strategy I wrote keyword instead of pegword, do you guys think this would've cost me marks?

Great 12 marker though, AO1 - innate, monotropy, sensitive period, internal working model, continuity hypothesis, AO2 - Tronnick, Hazer & Shaver, Schaffer and Emerson and Zimmerman.

9d I didn't like - only propert wrote about protection and probably dropped a couple of marks there. But overall, it couldn't have gone much better.
    You'd only lose one mark, if anything, on the Loftus and Burns study
    And you might lose marks for writing 'keyword', only because there's another method called the 'keyword method' (supported by Atkinson)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    AHH YESSSS!!!! I said that bowlby claimed if attachment was never formed it can lead to devistating effects in mental development such as LOW IQs

and then for A02 BOY I WENT HAM ON THE A02 for genie, i ended up evaluating the evaluation
    LOOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mosahra)
    yeah
    Was this for anxiety? I wrote about the bank robbery study .. I didn't think we had to do any AO2 just AO1 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    I talked about ethical issues as we'll.
    I wrote that most studies were conducted in a natural setting so there were extraneous variables .. would this get me any marks? everyone else talked about ethical issues .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tylerrrrr)
    I put A and D

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I put D and amount of words recalled, was that A ?

ReputationRep:
    this makes me sooo nervous

ReputationRep:
    Yes the boundaries will probably go to 60. In other subjects to get a boundary minimum of 80% is rare for A usually around 87%. They would have no trouble increasing the boundaries to above 60.

ReputationRep:
    for the EWT, i did NO evaluation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasx_)
    What did everyone write for the first question? I wrote B and D but everyone else seemed to of wrote A and D oops
    Don't worry I think I put B and D too so we're in the same boots my friend, and I messed up my 12 marker 😂😪😑

ReputationRep:
    For the ethical issues question (6) i used 'parents' instead of 'mother' e.g: i said debrief parents at the end i didnt say debrief mother would i still get the marks???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nobodycarescarla)
    I put D and amount of words recalled, was that A ?
    YEAH!!! I put them

ReputationRep:
    it was A and D without a shadow of a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmike786)
    it was A and D without a shadow of a doubt.
    It was D then A

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You know what I mean

ReputationRep:
    I mentioned a study about geese for the bowlby one and I have no idea why? I havent studied that I just guessed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzi23)
    MSM - 10 (6 describe + 4 evaluate)
    Anxiety & EWT ( 6 + 2)
    Case studies (4)
    Pilot studies (4)
    Define a secure attachment (2)
    Strange Situation (2+4)
    Cultural variations (4)
    Random sample (with regards to day care) (2+2)
    Demand characteristics of parents in SS (2)
    BPS ethics in SS (6)
    Describe + evaluate Bowlby (12)

Does anyone know what questions I'm missing off this list?
    IVand DV [2]
    Outline multi store model [6]
    Twolimitations of multi store model [4]
    Outline research intoanxiety on EWT [6]
    Limitationof anxiety on EWT [2]Cognitiveinterview [4]Directionalhypothesis [2]Outlinememory improvement strategy [2]Pilotstudy [4]Strengths/limitationsfor case studies [4]

ATTACHMENT
    Ethicalissues of strange situation [6]
    Why random sample is betterthan volunteer sample [2]
    Definesecure attachment [2]
    Findingsinto cultural variations of attachment [4]
    Strengthof the strange situation [2]Howto conduct a random sample [2]
    Explain how mother would showdemand characteristics in strange situation [2]
    Differencebetween avoidance and resistant [4]Outline andevaluate Bowlby's theory [12]
    I THINK these are all the questions

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Geese study was byLorenz- that is an evaluation point, if you expanded on it well and articulated your point well explaining it and expanding it you may be awarded an AO2 mark for this

ReputationRep:
    I didn't do any evaluation either!!? I really thought it was just a 6 mark outline question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co16)
    i did that too i swear they're the same thing??
    at my school we only learn sensitive period?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.