Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neil20143)
    I wrote C because an increase in resistance meant less current will go through it I don't know
    Yes C as a V=I x R so to achieve the same voltage with a LOWER current youd need a hugher resistanxe x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxjackson5)
    I'm not wrong!! Charge is measured in m/s squared because it is the flow of electrons!! JESUS christ did u revise anything
    in EVERY textbook it says charge is measured in COULOMBS
    JESUS christ did U revise anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsremil)
    THIS IS WHY EVERYONE GOT 17M/S and this is why its wrong
    170/10 ----------> 17m/s
    You cannot do this because the line is not directly proportional on the whole line, it needs to be a straight line to take the gradient, you can't just take the whole line and work out the gradient and therefore the speed if its not a straight line as different parts have different speeds.

You have to take a section of the line from the steepest part. As this was straight you could work out the gradient.
    The difference was from 125 to 170 over 2 seconds

SO 45/2----------> 22.5m/s
    are you sure? i think you must be th eonly person who got that answer...

btw who has OCR maths tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1221212)
    cool, i know i prob made a ton of mistakes on the paper, but we are all human and that is our nature. lets leave it at that peace
    true.

ReputationRep:
    How on earth is the max speed 22.5m/s?? The line was directly diagonal so all you had to do was do 170/10?? Can someone actually properly explain it please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    THIS IS WHY EVERYONE GOT 17M/S and this is why its wrong
    170/10 ----------> 17m/s
    You cannot do this because the line is not directly proportional on the whole line, it needs to be a straight line to take the gradient, you can't just take the whole line and work out the gradient and therefore the speed if its not a straight line as different parts have different speeds.

You have to take a section of the line from the steepest part. As this was straight you could work out the gradient.
    The difference was from 125 to 170 over 2 seconds

SO 45/2----------> 22.5m/s
    thats wrong the answer was 14 m/s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.P.C)
    don't cry its just a bit of banter
    bantiques roadshow, bantanamo bay (cheeky nandos)

ReputationRep:
    my bad it was 22.5 im stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy Hickman)
    in EVERY textbook it says charge is measured in COULOMBS
    JESUS christ did U revise anything
    Man, it was only a joke. No need to be hurtfully sarcastic lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keval69Dhokia)
    Hi lewis! I am one of the founding fathers of TSR. I wrote the bylaws for this website and there is no rule against quires on dating sites...
    Mate if you want to be funny learn to spell ' quires' its 'queers'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewis99taylor)
    A* more like a U. All the answers you worked out were different to mine and i got an A* in my mock and did 2 hour of revision a day so enjoy resitting the exam you epic fail.
    Omg 2 hours I feel so bad... for YOU... I've done 3 hours a day since Xmas and for the last month, 4 hours on school days and 8 on non school days so urm.. yeah.. enjoy your "A*" and stop being so irritating please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewis99taylor)
    shut up you have got 69 in your name so go look on a dating site for a 69 partner you fool
    69 is my fave haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epicdwarf100)
    69 is my fave haha
    Weirdo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicesmith8)
    my teacher just decided not to do that coz its ****ing chemistry...
    True, the topic is perhaps the most obscure of all of P2 tbh, but to be fair it was a ridiculously straightforward 6 marker. So much so I suspect there must be more to it.

ReputationRep:
    Mate if you want to be funny learn to spell ' quires' its 'queers'
    theyre called 'homosexuals' dont be homophobic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tarlius)
    Omg 2 hours I feel so bad... for YOU... I've done 3 hours a day since Xmas and for the last month, 4 hours on school days and 8 on non school days so urm.. yeah.. enjoy your "A*" and stop being so irritating please
    Yeh get a life and some friends then. Have you ever been outside?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revisionsubjects)
    I did it like this:

80, 40, 20, 10

36/3=12

so the answer was 12!
    **** i only half it once XDDDDD put down 40 then divided by 36 which was 9 , i was rushing XD

ReputationRep:
    you need to see the sun, maybe spend some time with some friends or something? that is if you have any...

ReputationRep:
    well played

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Unknow)
    **** i only half it once XDDDDD put down 40 then divided by 36 which was 9 , i was rushing XD
    i got 9 days...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.