Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Does Deutsche Bank use SHL as its test provider?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    3:40
    LOOOL, looks like I'm just after you. I'm at 4.Any chance you could give me a heads up into what type of questions they ask.:heart::heart::heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oracle95)
    LOOOL, looks like I'm just after you. I'm at 4.Any chance you could give me a heads up into what type of questions they ask.:heart::heart::heart:
    Lol, I'll help sure haha - that is if I remember to check this straight after the interview haha

It says it's just a competency one anyway so it'll be fine... Are you going for trading or sales?

Out of interest when did you send off your app & complete the tests?

ReputationRep:
    This morning
    Ah, well good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'll help sure haha - that is if I remember to check this straight after the interview haha

It says it's just a competency one anyway so it'll be fine... Are you going for trading or sales?

Out of interest when did you send off your app & complete the tests?
    i'm going for trading too.

if its just competency it should be alright. but you never know with these banks...

both were completed aug 3, and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panda12)
    Does Deutsche Bank use SHL as its test provider?
    Kenexa

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Kenexa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    DB have changed to SHL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polecon)
    DB have changed to SHL.
    Good god, so many changes this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oracle95)
    i'm going for trading too.

if its just competency it should be alright. but you never know with these banks...

both were completed aug 3, and you?
    Sweet. Tests on 27th. Submitted on 21st Aug.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I was trying to apply to Citi's summer internship but when I try to submit the registration form, I am told that my email address is already in the system.

I had actually applied for Citi's spring week last year, but when I try to log in with last year's credentials it doesn't work.
    Furthermore, if I click on that "Forgot your password?" thing I don't get any email from them (not even in the junk folder).

Has this happened to you too? What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Zoe from the Barclays test is gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by athrowaway)
    You might be thinking of debt/total assets or debt/equity (or something similar) which when too high is a bad thing.

What you've written is Tier 1 leverage ratio which is completely different.
    Thanks for the reply. Your right; I was reading a ratio of debt / equity. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    How long does it take people to complete the applications? They seem to be taking me ages, especially the "why this bank" question...

ReputationRep:
    Sweet. Tests on 27th. Submitted on 21st Aug.
    did you guys apply for grad or summer position?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_12345)
    How long does it take people to complete the applications? They seem to be taking me ages, especially the "why this bank" question...
    why this bank is meant to be the one that takes you a while if you are doing it the right way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juventus100)
    did you guys apply for grad or summer position?
    no grad trading positions at ubs (as far as I know)

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone confirm Deutsche Bank are SHL? Ive been revising kenexa all this time for the test :/ also it is just a numerical right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    Can anyone confirm Deutsche Bank are SHL? Ive been revising kenexa all this time for the test :/ also it is just a numerical right?
    I believe it is SHL and just Numerical.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    yea SHL and just numerical , it used to be kenexa for the last few years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    why this bank is meant to be the one that takes you a while if you are doing it the right way
    Yeah I know, but I feel pressure to not miss the boat for being early - made that mistake for SWs

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.