Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    All the hopes of Remain rely on Birmingham and London now.

ReputationRep:
    brilliant speech by farage. a man of convictions unlike many of the establishment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    Sterling is losing value. It looks like we're going to leave the EU and start using the Euro.
    Best comment i have seen :rofl: :toofunny: my ribs hurt

ReputationRep:
    Lmao @ lindsay lohan.

ReputationRep:
    If we leave the eu are we going to tow ourselves out towards America? Cos then it will make swimming the chanel more hard. Hmmmmmm lots to think about...

ReputationRep:
    TUNBRIDGE WELLS WENT REMAIN IM SO SURPRISED

It's my closest constituency to vote remain

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully, when we see the error of our ways (through the inevitable recession), Mr Cameron might consider trying to get back in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Supports my hypothesis that leavers are stupider on average
    I think you'll find the correct term is 'more stupid'. For someone denouncing the intellect of others on here it's quite clear you're not as clever as you think you are yourself. I can only therefore ask you to get over yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    brilliant speech by farage. a man of convictions unlike many of the establishment.
    It gave me goosebumps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    TUNBRIDGE WELLS WENT REMAIN IM SO SURPRISED

It's my closest constituency to vote remain
    Ah it's close to me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naveed-7)
    Perhaps it is you and your supporters who have been lost in the mind...
    (humble yourself, and try to understand)
    I'm sorry Naveed but you're clearly f***ing autistic. You believe everything that comes out of that old muppet's mouth. Gullible doesn't cut it. You're a sheep. I don't think you have any independent thought whatsoever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Would just like to say, thank you for taking the time to create these tables
    No problem, I enjoy playing with Excel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    All the hopes of Remain rely on Birmingham and London now.
    Birmingham will be the same, or roughly the same as Manchester imo.

Definitely Remain, but not Remain enough.

London is Leave's last hurdle.

ReputationRep:
    England will get knocked out by Iceland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    So pollsters got it wrong again?
    Survation's final poll had leave by 1%, ICM had 50-45 for it's final poll. Don't know what the figures are when you adjust DK but i'd say those two pollsters (both telephone) should give themselves a pat on the back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    I'm sorry Naveed but you're clearly f***ing autistic. You believe everything that comes out of that old muppet's mouth. Gullible doesn't cut it. You're a sheep. I don't think you have any independent thought whatsoever
    Learn some manners mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    I think you'll find the correct term is 'more stupid'. For someone denouncing the intellect on others on here it's quite clear you're not as clever as you think you are yourself. I can only therefore ask you to get over yourself.
    I didn't claim I'm clever, learn to read lmao

ReputationRep:
    When can we expect Birmingham's result?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    Sterling is losing value. It looks like we're going to leave the EU and start using the Euro.
    It's a major crash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonzrmetal)
    Can we just grow up and stop calling the other side stupid? There are stupid voters voting for stupid reasons on both sides, but there are good reasons to support either side, and the very fact that there's a near 50:50 split is obvious proof that there is no obvious correct answer.
    Sorry, it's only about 7am here in Abu Dhabi. I'm not fully awake yet. But thank you for the reminder.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.