ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    Oh of course...your from NI so that says it all
    Good point!

You by any chance for Oxegen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    haha look at the sweet neg rep I got
    "But u got a bent nose and wearing makeup raddoun > you, just no other girls on the thread right now for us guys to play with, so until they come ur the go getter lol"

Shame they didnt have the balls to leave their name :rolleyes:

Some people on here are just a bit rude..but meh not bothered
    Can't believe somebody did that!

I echo DenkMit :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol so who is the fittest girly on here then? by general consensus?

ReputationRep:
    Well, i'd still have to say Raddoun

(Original post by Gregpicard)
    Seconded.

Has hayles101 already been nominated/whatever? She's got to be up there.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I'm undecided. There's maybe... four

ReputationRep:
    I HAVE SEEN MEN'S INTESTINES TORN ASUNDER AND CAST INTO FIERY PITS AS THEY WATCHED IN HORROR, UNABLE TO DIE AND UNABLE TO STOP THEIR PAIN. I HAVE SEEN MEN'S TESTICLES TORN FROM THEIR BODY, ONLY FOR THEM TO BE REGROWN AND THE PROCESS REPEATED INFINITE NUMBERS OF TIMES. I HAVE SEEN MEN'S EYES USED TO CHOKE THEM TO DEATH, ONLY FOR THEM TO BE REBORN IN THE UNDERWORLD FOR FURTHER TORTURES TO OCCUR. I HAVE SEEN DATE MOVIE IN IT'S ENTIRETY. YET, THIS TOPIC IS THE FIRST TORTURE TO MAKE MY VERY EYEBALLS BLEED WITH A MIXTURE OF RAGE AND DISGUST. YOU ARE ALL JUDGED UNWORTHY. YOUR PUNISHMENT SHALL BE SLOW, IT SHALL BE PAINFUL, AND IT SHALL BE JUST.

*end transmission*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gregpicard)
    :eek: I thought tropical breeze or whatever her name is was quite fit. Also a radnomer from libya i saw a couple of days ago!

btw my bro does law at aberdeen (just random fact lol )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE ANGEL OF DEATH)
    I HAVE SEEN MEN'S INTESTINES TORN ASUNDER AND CAST INTO FIERY PITS AS THEY WATCHED IN HORROR, UNABLE TO DIE AND UNABLE TO STOP THEIR PAIN. I HAVE SEEN MEN'S TESTICLES TORN FROM THEIR BODY, ONLY FOR THEM TO BE REGROWN AND THE PROCESS REPEATED INFINITE NUMBERS OF TIMES. I HAVE SEEN MEN'S EYES USED TO CHOKE THEM TO DEATH, ONLY FOR THEM TO BE REBORN IN THE UNDERWORLD FOR FURTHER TORTURES TO OCCUR. I HAVE SEEN DATE MOVIE IN IT'S ENTIRETY. YET, THIS TOPIC IS THE FIRST TORTURE TO MAKE MY VERY EYEBALLS BLEED WITH A MIXTURE OF RAGE AND DISGUST. YOU ARE ALL JUDGED UNWORTHY. YOUR PUNISHMENT SHALL BE SLOW, IT SHALL BE PAINFUL, AND IT SHALL BE JUST.

*end transmission*
    the angel of death lives in heaven you div! hes a bloody angel!

*end transmission*
    Haha.

ReputationRep:

*end transmission*
    Hardcore... He's just pissed because he wasn't nominated

(Original post by curiouslyorange1989)
    Pwnage. angel of death = fail

ReputationRep:
    And I'm in uni at Dundee :p:

ReputationRep:
    SATAN WAS AN ANGEL TOO. I DECIDED THE COLOURS ON HIS SIDE WENT WITH MY EYES BETTER. GOD'S OVER RATED ANYWAY, HE'S ACTUALLY A TV HOG AND HATES ANYONE DRINKING HIS MILK.

Touche.

ReputationRep:
    SATAN WAS AN ANGEL TOO. I DECIDED THE COLOURS ON HIS SIDE WENT WITH MY EYES BETTER. GOD'S OVER RATED ANYWAY, HE'S ACTUALLY A TV HOG AND HATES ANYONE DRINKING HIS MILK.
    but hes not anymore!!! The angel of death is still called the bloody angel of death hence his bloody name! now go judge some people in the health and relationship forums and leave us ponderin out deep and insightful question!!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I thought tropical breeze or whatever her name is was quite fit. Also a radnomer from libya i saw a couple of days ago!

Shes not bad!

Ah, snap :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommmmmmmmmm)
    Pwnage. angel of death = fail
    THE ONLY FAIL HERE IS THE FAILURE OF YOUR SOUL TO REACH ETERNAL PARADISE, BECAUSE I WILL RAPE IT AND LEAVE IT IN A DITCH BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL.

*end transmission*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    Seconded.
    Thirded.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.