Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Could that be any less creative?

ReputationRep:
    I could've done 'You have AIDS'. Probably would've flowed better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    why do people make notes of lecture slides? i've literally never seen anyone do it haha!
    Hmm I do it even if I know I can just print out the slide as it makes me focus
    Or if they're talking around the subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    I could've done 'You have AIDS'. Probably would've flowed better.
    It does.

http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-885b3975...40a3c6a62aaecb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    Could that be any less creative?
    4 people disagree with you apparently haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    I made the thing, and I agree with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    I made the thing, and I agree with him.
    Do you want me to message the mods and ask for the pos to become a negative? :p:

haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure those 4+ people are more in favour of the mantra of the thing rather than the innovation or creativity it shows. I was expecting an elaborate and convincing concoction of lyrics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    I'm sure those 4+ people are more in favour of the mantra of the thing rather than the innovation or creativity it shows. I was expecting an elaborate and convincing concoction of lyrics!
    haha - yes I did it in support of my feelings that PBL is lameass.

I thought you were disagreeing?

ReputationRep:
    haha - yes I did it in support of my feelings that PBL is lameass.

I thought you were disagreeing?
    Not necessarily. Just expressing disappointment :p:

I don't know yet if I like PBL. That said, I really don't like lectures, so I guess in the current system, PBL's the only alternative.

ReputationRep:
    Hammered. Haem at 9.

**** off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Hammered. Haem at 9.

**** off.
    My sympathies. the only reason I'm not smashed tonight is that I'm going out Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. I'd go out friday also, but I don't think people would like me turning up for a race smashed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    My sympathies. the only reason I'm not smashed tonight is that I'm going out Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. I'd go out friday also, but I don't think people would like me turning up for a race smashed.
    Gotta go out tomorrow cos I'm dj-ing at a soc, then get up for a GP placement at 6:30. FML.
    So tired, need to sleep. Sleeeeeeeeep. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Gotta go out tomorrow cos I'm dj-ing at a soc, then get up for a GP placement at 6:30. FML.
    So tired, need to sleep. Sleeeeeeeeep. :awesome:
    Good fresher *pats* First year is all about sleep deprivation and alcoholic liver disease.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    What a way to break bad news :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Meh turned up at 10 today for AWOL lecture. In other news, I'm going to be an observer for a pre hospital trauma course, fed and watered for 2 days, should be interesting trip out with LAS...

ReputationRep:
    SSC progress today? Played 2 hours of Halo, now on TSR. FML.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushi_master)
    SSC progress today? Played 2 hours of Halo, now on TSR. FML.
    Almost ditto. Exam study leave has turned into an excuse to stay in bed til at least lunchtime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    why do people make notes of lecture slides? i've literally never seen anyone do it haha!
    So many people do it here. Some effectively copy them, some print them out, and others make small notes on them (what I do) when the lecturer says something that isn't in the notes/only appears on the powerpoint.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to explain how pain works? I can't get it all to fit together in my head. I think I get how pain goes from the damaged site to the brain, but then I get lost when you add in descending control and gate control theory :dontknow:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.