The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Anyone looked at The Arch liverpool accomodation??
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 1461
Are LJMU and U of L students placed together in Accommodation?
Reply 1462
Has anyone put studio flat in crown place as first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CharlotteNorman
I have just booked it! :biggrin: I went to look round and really liked it! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm staying in St. Andrews Gardens too! :biggrin: flat 310, anyone else living here? :cool:
I'm looking at St. Andrews gardens for accommodation. Does anyone have any opinion on it? It is a bit cheaper than uni accommodation and has parking! It's also close to the science library! 😜 Has anyone else looked at private halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy I lived in St. Andrews Gardens last year, loved it! Great quality flats for the price, the guys in reception are lovely & the security guys are a right laugh! I'm moving in there again this September flat 310 :smile: x
Original post by ChelseaGem
Heyy I lived in St. Andrews Gardens last year, loved it! Great quality flats for the price, the guys in reception are lovely & the security guys are a right laugh! I'm moving in there again this September flat 310 :smile: x

Ohh great!! So pleased to hear a good review! I've booked a premium double room in flat 21something (Forgot the exact flat :tongue:) what are you studying and which university are you from? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh great!! So pleased to hear a good review! I've booked a premium double room in flat 21something (Forgot the exact flat :tongue:) what are you studying and which university are you from? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah good stuff! I had a double room when I stayed there I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I'm at LJMU doing forensic psychology & criminal justice :smile: Just had a year out due to ill health gotta do 1st year again so I'm back to being a fresher haha. How bout you?
Original post by ChelseaGem
Ah good stuff! I had a double room when I stayed there I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I'm at LJMU doing forensic psychology & criminal justice :smile: Just had a year out due to ill health gotta do 1st year again so I'm back to being a fresher haha. How bout you?

Great! Oh that's a shame, at least you will have an idea about what your doing this time round though! And I'm doing Veterinary science at Uni of Liverpool! :smile: I've just sent my contract of to at Andrews today! :smile: my flat is 214! 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy_q23
I lived in St Andrews Gardens in my first year (I'm now fourth year post graduate), I think we were the first year group since it got refurbished. I only booked a room the weekend after results day and got put in a 7 bedroom 2 bathroom ground floor flat, got to pick my own room (different prices depending on size) with all girls. The flat was lovely, staff were very nice and helpful whilst I was there and the location was perfect, particularly if most of your classes are in north campus, which mine were not. Less than 5 minutes walk to Lime Street station and town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have booked St. Andrews for September and turns out I'm in a flat of 3 I was hoping for a bigger flat so it's easier to meet people? Do people mix well in St. Andrews as a whole? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I stayed in the city centre, everything is a lot easier as you will spend a lot of time in studio, evenings as well as weekends. Friends who stayed out at Greenbank and Carnatic found it a pain with the buses.
Halls in the city means that you can pop back to get something to eat, saving money and without having to waste a lot of time on the buses.
If you are thinking of the uni badminton team, all the training is at the sports centre opposite the architecture department.
Architecture students often go out together as they all do similar long hours so from that point of view it doesn't matter where you live but you will have taxi fares as buses stop early.
Reply 1470
I've put liverpool as my firm choice and from what people have said I think the Carnatic halls would suit me the best.. I was just wondering which one out of the Carnatic halls is considered the 'nicest'. On the open day I saw Salisbury hall and I quite liked that but the bathrooms were horrible.. are these standard for all of Carnatic? (I know they are not ensuit) x
Reply 1471
Rankin hall is the most recently refurbished! So I'd guess maybe that :smile:? That's my first choice!
Hello!! What is your opinion about self-catered and catered accommodation??
I got a conditional offer from the University of Liverpool and I was sent an invitation for accommodation. Don't know what to choose. What do u think about Carnatic Student Village??
Hi,
I am starting my second year at UOL in september and looking for an individual room in a house/flat share with other students. If anyones looking for someone to fill accommodation please let me know.
Danielle
Reply 1474
Original post by MedSchoolHope4
Hi everyone!
Got an offer from Liverpool for Medicine on Friday and I'm over the moon as it's my first choice!

Was thinking about going for the new Crown Place halls due to its central locality and the fact its only around the corner from the Medical School.

Any advice would be appreciated!

hey Ive got an offer for medicine from Liverpool too! congrats on yours :smile:
I'm stuck on accommodation though and where to apply!
I want to be quite close to the med school but also want to be in a sociable area with alot of other new students which Ive heard are normally in the the student villages but these are quite distant from the university :\
Reply 1475
I just firmed Liverpool and should be enrolling in September. So I should be apply for accommodation for Academic Year 2014-2015 right?
Yes
Original post by fionaopy
I just firmed Liverpool and should be enrolling in September. So I should be apply for accommodation for Academic Year 2014-2015 right?

Yes which accommodation are you looking to apply for
Reply 1478
Original post by MissB26
Yes which accommodation are you looking to apply for

I've actually applied for Vine Court.
Original post by fionaopy
I've actually applied for Vine Court.

Oh so have I what are you looking study

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending