24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
Agent Sparkle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've decided that I'm probably going to miss hating Vincent in The Apprentice...
Jim's a Jedi master and Tom is adorable - My Apprentice viewing summed up.
Ash07
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Agent Sparkle)
I've decided that I'm probably going to miss hating Vincent in The Apprentice...
Jim's a Jedi master and Tom is adorable - My Apprentice viewing summed up.
I Share your views completley.
delasandro
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody is sooooo hot
vn2009
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone applying for apprentice 2012?
JK471993
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I really like Tom.

I still want Margaret back!
shooting.star
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Llamageddon)
I've not seen that. I'm curious as to what makes you think he doesn't like jim?
Well, it's nothing specific - it's just a general vibe. I think in boardroom Jim comes across a bit arrogant. and he kind of doesn't know when to back down, which is something that really seems to annoy LS. I think he's also a bit annoyed that Jim hasn't been brought back to boardroom, and he can't do anything about it!

But I guess I was a bit harsh, maybe there is still a chance Jim can impress all three of them. I just think lord sugar doesnt seem as impressed by jim as some of his other contestants are.
NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I began to lose interest last night.

Sugar tried to pick on Jim, I believe he feels threatened by him.
QuirkyDoDo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JK471993)
I really like Tom.

I still want Margaret back!
Same, I really, really do not like Karen (correct name =S ?).
Magical Moogles
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I didn't think much of her at first, but Melody is consistently strong in these tasks. I think she did extremely well in the pitch, especially when you consider the rubbish concept she had to work with. Leon was very nervous, and it just looked awkward.

I think Helen might be the one to look out for as well. I have a feeling she'll make it far into the competition. I would like Tom and Susan to stay as well, they both need their moments to shine. Jim has been made out as the bad guy, which I think is far from the truth...poor Jim.

I'm glad Vincent is gone, but I really don't like Glenn either, he is so far up his own arse. I don't like Ellie, Natasha or Zoe either. There are so many annoying people in this series! :mad:
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tom :daydreaming:

and poor Jim, i didn't think he was the bad guy really :/
brushless-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Am i the only one who does not like tom, he seems to be an ultimate suck up, in the board room all he ****ing does is nod his head when alan sugar talks. Hes alot more clever and sly than people make him out to be, and i think will see some back stabbing from him soon.
brushless-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
As much as i hate melody as a character she seems to be very good candidate, she doesn't start arguing over petty things, or play the blame game as soon as opportunity arrives, she seems to just get on with it.
Wild_Precious_Life
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like Susan and Helen - they seem the most upbeat and positive out of the woman. Melody is strong but there's something about her that I don't like - she comes across as sneaky and a *****. Maybe I'm wrong.
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by brushless-man)
Am i the only one who does not like tom, he seems to be an ultimate suck up, in the board room all he ****ing does is nod his head when alan sugar talks. Hes alot more clever and sly than people make him out to be, and i think will see some back stabbing from him soon.
And you base this on what?
ApexPredator
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Which one is Helen?
louiseyoung
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ApexPredator)
Which one is Helen?
the one who always has her hair scraped back, and who was laughing with Zoe at Glenn's ****e "catsize"
ily_em
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Magical Moogles)
I didn't think much of her at first, but Melody is consistently strong in these tasks. I think she did extremely well in the pitch, especially when you consider the rubbish concept she had to work with. Leon was very nervous, and it just looked awkward.
I think a lot of it is to do with the editing though; those pitches were supposedly 20 minutes long, so Leon probably had some good bits which they didn't show and Melody must have faltered at some point... they have so much footage from filming over a few days and such little time to show it that the editors can make the teams seem how they want.

/cynic
TobeTheHero
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ily_em)
I think a lot of it is to do with the editing though; those pitches were supposedly 20 minutes long, so Leon probably had some good bits which they didn't show and Melody must have faltered at some point... they have so much footage from filming over a few days and such little time to show it that the editors can make the teams seem how they want.

/cynic
i could not listen to melody's pitch! it was so annoying! I still think Tom will win this apprentice
TobeTheHero
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by louiseyoung)
the one who always has her hair scraped back, and who was laughing with Zoe at Glenn's ****e "catsize"
Helen has a strange character. I won't be surprised if she gets fired next.
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can honestly say that apart from mocking Glenn on Wednesday, I don't remember anything that Helen has done.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (247)
38.78%
No - but I will (44)
6.91%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.38%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (299)
46.94%

Watched Threads