The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kaylain
I'm an international in 2nd year now. When I got my offer it was like 31st of March I think and yeah it does seem that they give out intl offers later. Hope that helps calm you guys down a bit :P

Oh wow thanks a lot Kaylain! :biggrin: It does help :smile:
This might sound like a silly question.. but do you need to apply for student accommodation for both your firm choice AND insurance choice...?

Hope this still waiting to hear get offers updated on UCAS! :biggrin:
didn't know you could get unconditional offers?
Reply 1463
Original post by faddys123
didn't know you could get unconditional offers?

You can, it's when people have already achieved their A Levels

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1464
Are there likely to be more offers sent out today do people think..?
Original post by stotttyy
You can, it's when people have already achieved their A Levels

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hm I thought those offers would still be conditional on satisfactory DBS and OH checks? :/ At least that's what most schools do anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1466
Original post by sm2014
yeah, waiting on QUB

Heya I'm another international waiting for a reply…any internationals got offers yet?
Reply 1467
Original post by madgene
Heya I'm another international waiting for a reply…any internationals got offers yet?

Nope still waiting.. Do you think that's it for today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1468
Congratulations to all those who got offers! :smile: is the condition typical AAA including bio/chem? :smile:
Got an offer in the 11.30ish batch, overjoyed! Good luck to everyone still waiting and congrats to everyone with offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1470
Original post by sm2014
Nope still waiting.. Do you think that's it for today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well my other offers usually came around 12am by my time here, which is 30 mins from now. So I guess if nothing happens within 30 mins then we will have to wait again..anxiously. :frown: Do you have anymore medical offers?
Reply 1471
Original post by Bagelthins
Hm I thought those offers would still be conditional on satisfactory DBS and OH checks? :/ At least that's what most schools do anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is true......hmmmm dunno then, maybe when people say "unconditional" they actually mean they have no grades to meet but still need to have the satisfactory checks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hard not to feel like those of us still waiting have been forgotten! Feels like there's only about 3 of us (I know the student room is only a small proportion of applicants but yeah)
Reply 1473
Original post by Sparklecat2
Hard not to feel like those of us still waiting have been forgotten! Feels like there's only about 3 of us (I know the student room is only a small proportion of applicants but yeah)

I know, I'm actually starting to think we have been forgotten about, this waiting is getting agonising - goodluck to all you guys still waiting!!!!!! Hopefully we'll all get offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by madgene
Congratulations to all those who got offers! :smile: is the condition typical AAA including bio/chem? :smile:

Yeah it was a typical offer! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1475
I know, I'm actually starting to think we have been forgotten about, this waiting is getting agonising - goodluck to all you guys still waiting!!!!!! Hopefully we'll all get offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, slightly worrying that no rejections have been posted in last couple days tho:frown:
Original post by Shaimaa95
This might sound like a silly question.. but do you need to apply for student accommodation for both your firm choice AND insurance choice...?

Hope this still waiting to hear get offers updated on UCAS! :biggrin:

You know i'm wondering the exact same thing and I have no idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know and now it looks it's like it's not gonna be today! Nightmare
Original post by 123CM
does anyone know if they hold a visit day for offer holders?

I don't think they do :/
Reply 1479
Anyone have any guesses for how many offers have been given out since Friday?

Quick Reply

Latest