Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    LOOOOOOOOL I have been told dat I am pwetty by my Hooyo to boost up thy self esteem. Besides I am not Somali, I am half Somaliland and half puntland so I am not affected
    Ohhh, khataar.
    Such an exotic mix you got there.
    Well, I'm 1/3 xamarawii, 1/3 galmudug, 1/5 ximan iyo xeeb and 1/8 jubaaland.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    Wallahi i am not lying. I have pics that just can't be ever shared because it was entrusted to me by the girls. I keep it for blackmail shall i need a favour . I am not joking wallahi.
    LOOOOOOOOOOL wallahi you are evil!!! That is not guud mann Delete them. Fear Allah. tut tut.

ReputationRep:
    Is west London where they have this place called Harlesden? I hear it's a nice religious area mashallah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJlover)
    1) My real name is Laila
    2) my qabil is Habar Yonis
    3) London
    4) Ali Xayd
    7) IN HIGH HELL THAT IS NOT HAPPENING, ODEYAHO
    8) Can't cook nop soz
    7)

My dad's first wife was from that tribe. I shall find Ali Xayd not hard just contact an Isaaq family down the road mate. Dont worry i am moving shia right now its 24 hour marriage contract so give it that long and they shall all disappear.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me that has noticed the fact that like 99% of dark somali girls have the softest hair and the lighter ones usually have curly or even 'jareer' hair?
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brown shuga)
    What does MJ stand for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Michael Jackson, the notorious pedo :eek:

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOOL wallahi you are evil!!! That is not guud mann Delete them. Fear Allah. tut tut.
    oh i did they are on cloud now just incase anything happens in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Wallahi i am not lying. I have pics that just can't be ever shared because it was entrusted to me by the girls. I keep it for blackmail shall i need a favour . I am not joking wallahi.
    Why even be involved in anything like that?!Delete them!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Is it just me that has noticed the fact that like 99% of dark somali girls have the softest hair and the lighter ones usually have curly or even 'jareer' hair?
    Yep my brothers are lighter than me oh well i got that soft curly hair. My sister is basically white but she got kinda curly/rough hair. My other sister whos brown got some soft ass hair. Its a true ting.

ReputationRep:
    I am darood :rolleyes:. Oh gosh you need to learn the trees mate.
    So am I dude. But yeah you are right need to stop being ignoranttttt. But anyways my kids will be what my manzzz is anyways so me no care really. I shall just cook & clean really. That is all I am guud at, you feel.

(Original post by Al-farhan)
    Ohhh, khataar.
    I swear the only one I have heard of is jubaaland. Soz for my ignorance. No clue what the resst areee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Why even be involved in anything like that?!
    Oh they asked to send it am i gonna refuse? :rolleyes:. Its no longer on my fone but on icloud so its all good.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if we are related....lol awks.
    Remember the time we thought we were related. We're from the same tribe and the same clan too lmao

ReputationRep:
    I am following a lovelyy gal on twitta that is a propa MJ fan. hmmm might be you bbz
    im not her tho follow me on my real twitter :

http://www.twitter.com/LailaTronTron

ReputationRep:
    I noticed that too! Not only girls, but boys too. Dark skin boiiisss got like really soft curlies and I am just like "OMG, marryyyy me" eventho, I am a single lady who needs no mazzzz. But dark skin guys always have myyyy heart mannn.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't noticed it. But, it is strange how even two sisters can have different texture of hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh they asked to send it am i gonna refuse? :rolleyes:. Its no longer on my fone but on icloud so its all good.
    Yess!!!!! You refuse!

ReputationRep:
    Me and Secrtetnerd are part of the "big" darood clan...ya know not like little manzzz like yours

Spoiler:
    Show
    I kid. I kid.
    dhulbhante is part of darood lolol.

matter fact it's extremely big.

DHULBHANTE PRIDE.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Remember the time we thought we were related. We're from the same tribe and the same clan too lmao
    You said you were from Siad right? I am from Kuusiin lol! So same tribe bit different clans. There are not a lot of kuusiins around in Bham but quite a few siad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Ohhh, khataar.
    Wow i have only heard of jubaaland and galmudug. Your a rare species mate you got some nice mix there. Xima iyo xeeb has me cracking up.

ReputationRep:
    I'm dark skin with 'jareer' hair; I'm 'unloveable'?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.