Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrlufc3131)
    Aw thank you very much! Did not at all expect this after my Latham rejection, absolutely delighted
    I'm still waiting to hear from Latham, I applied early January. Do you mind me asking when you applied to Latham and when you heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by excito)
    Congrats on the Skadden offers, extremely well done! When did both of you apply, if you mind me asking? Thank you very much.
    Thank you excito. Mid-December also, the 17th to be exact.

ReputationRep:
    Weil interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back post the Baker & McKenzie AC for the Spring Scheme?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anybody have any tips regarding the vac scheme telephone interview with Addleshaw Goddard?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Crap, looks like a Skadden rejection on the way then (assuming they've sent out all invites at the same time) Congrats to all interview recipients!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the application process if for Dentons? I have a 'first interview' next week and applied for the vac scheme and training contract. Would there be another interview for the vac scheme after the first one or would that be at the end of the vac scheme for the training contract?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lej21)
    Hi,

Does anybody have any tips regarding the vac scheme telephone interview with Addleshaw Goddard?

Thanks!
    I don't have any specific tips, however would you mind telling me when you heard back from AG?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    Crap, looks like a Skadden rejection on the way then (assuming they've sent out all invites at the same time) Congrats to all interview recipients!
    It doesn't always work like that - with the weil tests for example they sent out the tests to different people on different days. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Sullivan & Cromwell application put on hold till the end of the deadline. Is that a maybe pile?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jokut)
    Sullivan & Cromwell application put on hold till the end of the deadline. Is that a maybe pile?
    Yes. They put approximately half of them aside until after the deadline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lej21)
    Hi,

Thanks!
    I had mine last Wednesday and haven't heard back yet but they don't really ask anything about the firm it's mostly a chance for them to ask you questions about yourself/your experiences. They then ask competency questions on what you would do in a team before moving on to commercial awareness questions. It lasted half an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jokut)
    when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Weil interview also!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STheBlondie)
    Weil interview also!
    Hmm, none for me and I did the test around the same time as you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lse728)
    I don't have any specific tips, however would you mind telling me when you heard back from AG?
    I heard back at the end of last week! Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dublin1)
    when did you apply?
    Friday 16 January

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narusku)
    I had mine last Wednesday and haven't heard back yet but they don't really ask anything about the firm it's mostly a chance for them to ask you questions about yourself/your experiences. They then ask competency questions on what you would do in a team before moving on to commercial awareness questions. It lasted half an hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much! How did you find the commercial awareness questions?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mrlufc3131 and mcrlawstudent. Impressed and delighted that they've started to send out the invites. Do you both happen to be 2nd year law students? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else find Watson Glaser a fair bit harder than SHL? - Rejection from Simmons because of it..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.