Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is this questionaire you all speak of? :/

I got an offer from LSE for LAW (A*AA) on 20th November... A week or two into my 8 week email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apettah)
    Got an offer for Economics and Economic History :banana:
    Congrats! Im still waiting for a reply . Can I just ask how long it took for them to reply after the 8 week email? (its going to be my final week next week )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jwl97)
    Congrats! Im still waiting for a reply . Can I just ask how long it took for them to reply after the 8 week email? (its going to be my final week next week )
    Thank you! It took four weeks following the 8 week email for me. However, I think that's because I was applying with two full A-Levels already. (This is my third year). I think it does normally take the full 8 weeks though? Keep checking your e-mail, there's still time!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! It took four weeks following the 8 week email for me. However, I think that's because I was applying with two full A-Levels already. (This is my third year). I think it does normally take the full 8 weeks though? Keep checking your e-mail, there's still time!
    You already have 2 A-levels? Is that because you are resitting a third one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimm1y)
    You already have 2 A-levels? Is that because you are resetting a third one?
    I have them in Physics and Economics. and no, moronically, I did not choose maths in my first year! So I took it up the second, and now finishing that off along with Further Maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgina2613)
    What is this questionaire you all speak of? :/

I got an offer from LSE for LAW (A*AA) on 20th November... A week or two into my 8 week email.
    congrats!! what were your predicted/gcse grades?

ReputationRep:
    When did you get this offer? I've applied for the plain econ his degree..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurofune)
    meeeeeeeeeeee!
    Meeeeeeeeeeeee!
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

One day before my 8 weeks is up!
    This took almost the full 8 weeks. I've just got an email to say it can take upto 8 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Did this come at the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gavgav123)
    When did you get this offer? I've applied for the plain econ his degree..
    5th December took 4 weeks

ReputationRep:
    5th December took 4 weeks
    Haha on rejection Friday. Well done. Just got my email to say it can take upto 8 weeks. Guess I'll just have to have a little more patience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h_1411)
    Hate waiting! My predicted grades are AAB - Maths, Geography and Economics wbu? Also are you applying for economics at other unis?

Did you get a response from lse about econ history?
    How long did it take?

ReputationRep:
    Haha on rejection Friday. Well done. Just got my email to say it can take upto 8 weeks. Guess I'll just have to have a little more patience.
    Yeah haha, didn't think that was real though? Oh right, plenty of waiting to look forward to then :') best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'm an intl student who applied in early Oct for social policy and economics and had yet to get any notice; should I be concerned/do something?

ReputationRep:
    Fellow potential LSE students, I need your advice. In my country we take something called "governance" class in which we learn about our a country's political system. However, it is not part of the IB curriculum but is in the school curriculum. Should I tell LSE that I take other additional subjects other than the IB (I already applied and is in my fifth week of my eight week email).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimmy234)
    congrats!! what were your predicted/gcse grades?
    Thank you!
    Predicted: A*AA

GCSE: Not great by TSR standards - 5A*s, 5As and 1 B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodin97)
    I'm an intl student who applied in early Oct for social policy and economics and had yet to get any notice; should I be concerned/do something?
    You didnt even get the confirmation email??

ReputationRep:
    Did you get a response from lse about econ history?
    How long did it take?
    Nope still no reply, got the 8 week email though

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!! What were your GCSEs like? Are you international?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h_1411)
    Nope still no reply, got the 8 week email though
    How long ago did you get the email?
    What are your grades/predicted?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.