Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RahhSabina)
    I sent it on 14th October and my AS weren't that strong i got AAAE (E in further maths then As in english lit, history and maths)
    That's still really good! Mine are average and I sent mine off early November so guess I have longer to wait but thanks for telling for me and congrats again X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an offer for the Finance course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffiorentini)
    I got an offer for chemistry!! My conditions are A1AA (scottish qualifications, an A1 is about the same as an A*) to include chemistry and maths
    Congrats I'll be bouncing off the walls if I get one, hopefully soon will you firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OSH18)
    Hey ah okay thanks. Good luck with meeting the offer, I'm sure you will get it is it your first choice?
    Thabk you! It is my first choice by far.. Now just waiting for college allocation (hopefully ST JOHN'S)! Tell me about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoderman14)
    Congrats I'll be bouncing off the walls if I get one, hopefully soon will you firm?
    Yeah that's what I was like when I got it! :laugh: yeah it'll be my firm, not completely sure about my insurance yet but I have quite a bit of time to choose! Are you planning on firming yours as well?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any idea about whether I can change my college application as I haven't actually chosen a college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffiorentini)
    Yeah that's what I was like when I got it! :laugh: yeah it'll be my firm, not completely sure about my insurance yet but I have quite a bit of time to choose! Are you planning on firming yours as well?
    Absolutely, I'm not that bothered about what'll be my insurance, because they'll mostly be the same offer (I already have an A* in further maths )

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, I'm not that bothered about what'll be my insurance, because they'll mostly be the same offer (I already have an A* in further maths )
    Ahhhh so you already did your A levels so would get an unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crozzer24)
    Anyone have any idea about whether I can change my college application as I haven't actually chosen a college
    Just email them before the end of february (when college allocation actually happens in most cases), the admission office should be able to process it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scratchedpaw)
    Ahhhh so you already did your A levels so would get an unconditional?
    Nah, I'm in year 13, but I finished my maths a-level last year, which means that my offers from pretty much everywhere will be AA

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I'm in year 13, but I finished my maths a-level last year, which means that my offers from pretty much everywhere will be AA
    Ahh man must be nice only having 2 A levels to do this year, silly me is doing 4 Hahahaha. You've applied for maths too right?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh man must be nice only having 2 A levels to do this year, silly me is doing 4 Hahahaha. You've applied for maths too right?
    Well I would be doing Physics Chemistry and Further Maths A levels this year, but I'm only taking half of FM because of illness. Nah, Chemistry

ReputationRep:
    Well I would be doing Physics Chemistry and Further Maths A levels this year, but I'm only taking half of FM because of illness. Nah, Chemistry
    FM is the best, but if you're ill you can't help it. Well chemistry and maths are right next to each other on campus Hahahaha so if you ever change your mind about subject choice (not that you will) hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Classical Civilisation. You should all know that my GCSEs are bare average, so I really think theres hope for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanCream)
    Offer for Classical Civilisation. You should all know that my GCSEs are bare average, so I really think theres hope for everyone.
    What did you get at GCSE? Just I guess it only really matters to Unis when it's the area you're looking to study

ReputationRep:
    What did you get at GCSE? Just I guess it only really matters to Unis when it's the area you're looking to study
    About two As, Bs, Cs and even a D.

So yah :O Not good.

ReputationRep:
    About two As, Bs, Cs and even a D.

So yah :O Not good.
    What were your AS results like, and you still got a couple of A's so it's not like you didn't do well in all of your subjects

ReputationRep:
    Nice! When abouts did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What were your AS results like, and you still got a couple of A's so it's not like you didn't do well in all of your subjects
    ABBD
    (Original post by jamesgates1)
    Nice! When abouts did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Late October

ReputationRep:
    ABBD
    They're good grades, stop doubting yourself - Durham gave you an offer because they liked you, you just have to prove them that they were right

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.