The Student Room Group

Who would you date from TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kickboxer 98
Wow so I'm a waste of time?! Lol I meant as friends we could go out get a drink or somethin

Posted from TSR Mobile

Drinks are fine, but us guys are more interested in what happens afterwards. If a girl isn't up for that then she's a waste of time in my book.

Hopefully that makes sense.
Original post by Most Competitive
Drinks are fine, but I am more interested in what happens afterwards. If a girl isn't up for that then she's a waste of time in my book.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Fixed your post. Generalising like that ruins it for the rest of us who actually take relationships seriously and aren't in it for the sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Fixed your post. Generalising like that ruins it for the rest of us who actually take relationships seriously and aren't in it for the sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People who take relationships "seriously" either get bored or are left disappointed. They do it over and over again, but the same thing always happens at some point. Am I right or am I right? :u:

Thanks, but no thanks! :hand:
(edited 8 years ago)
People who take relationships "seriously" either get bored or are left disappointed. They do it over and over again, but the same thing always happens at some point. Am I right or am I right? :u:

Actually, you're wrong. But I'm not here to teach you how to live your life, so if you enjoy it how you do it, carry on!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was gonna say Alexion, but turns out he's taken...

Ah well, too slow on the ball I guess :cry2:

Im in a relationship with someone I really like , and we haven't had sex. Not even kissed and been together a month. That doesn't make us bored or anything we genuinly care about each other

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I'd date most of the people who post on the maths forum :blushing: (female btw)

Are you a 90 degree angle? Coz daym you are all right :wink:
Original post by Mpagtches

Chat up xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mpagtches

Or: I want to integrate my penis into your vagina:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im in a relationship with someone I really like , and we haven't had sex. Not even kissed and been together a month. That doesn't make us bored or anything we genuinly care about each other

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what you think now, but it's only a matter of time. What's gonna happen then?

You know, between 16 and 18 I used to be like you guys but, after a few relationships, I realised that it's a road to nowhere. I've now been like this for 3 years and I definitely prefer the stress-free life.
That's what you think now, but it's only a matter of time. What's gonna happen then?

You know, between 16 and 18 I used to be like you guys but, after a few relationships, I realised that it's a road to nowhere. I've now been like this for 3 years and I definitely prefer the stress-free life.

You just haven't found the girl then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1471
Cringe.
You just haven't found the girl then

Posted from TSR Mobile

"the girl" doesn't exist, but girls do. I can live with that :biggrin:

sound like the typical guy

"The girl" always exists, she'll catch you off guard on some idle Tuesday :wink:
@Zuki The Martian is set in space...

Omggg
Reply 1477

omg you took my ****ing answer
Reply 1478
Original post by Zuki
Omggg

Id date sweet n sour :h: