Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethey180)
    Hello! I've heard back from Northumbria and have an offer for March 2017 intake! Has anybody heard back from York with regards to Children's nursing? My interview was back in the beginning of December!!!!!
    Hi when was your Northumbria interview and when did you hear back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dawny97)
    Hi when was your Northumbria interview and when did you hear back
    Beginning of December, and heard back end of January

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethey180)
    Beginning of December, and heard back end of January
    its a long time to wait isn't it mine was 2 weeks ago and heard nothing yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    Anyone heard feom Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, anglia ruskin or DMU? I have an offer from DMU for childrens nursing, sept start but still haven'theard anything from the rest xx
    I have an offer from DMU for children nursing too

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Salford yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heather1807)
    No I'm still waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Op, did you have an interview at Wolverhampton? If so would love to hear how it was, I have mine on Thursday, and don't know what to expect from Wolves. Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heather1807)
    I've had an offer from Salford. Think it'll be my insurance choice though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jud1)
    Op, did you have an interview at Wolverhampton? If so would love to hear how it was, I have mine on Thursday, and don't know what to expect from Wolves. Thanks xx
    Heya, i had my interview on thursday too but had to change it until next month because I have something else on that day! I'm applying for Burton campus, how about you? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    Heya, i had my interview on thursday too but had to change it until next month because I have something else on that day! I'm applying for Burton campus, how about you? x
    Oh I see. Yeah I'm applying to Burton as well. I have had an Interview at Birmingham City as well, and I've got fingers crossed for that tbh, it's where I really want to go!! xx

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else had an email from BCU saying 'you failed to attend your interview...' and that you'd have to reschedule? But did go to the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jud1)
    Oh I see. Yeah I'm applying to Burton as well. I have had an Interview at Birmingham City as well, and I've got fingers crossed for that tbh, it's where I really want to go!! xx
    Oh, we could be in the same class lol I have applied to 3 other unis and already have an offer from DMU. I'm still waiting to hear from angila ruskin and staffordshire then have ny burton interview on the 18th of april. How did you feel you got on at BCU? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paediatric84)
    Has anyone heard from manchester after this weeks interviews?

Still waiting 😁

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Southampton on friday and I'm super nervous! I'm a mature student with two toddlers and this is my only choice left after a straight rejection from bournemouth.

Anyone got any advice on how to stand out? I'm a pretty smiley person and am pretty clued up on body language but just want to know if the interview is mostly scenario based or if there is a chance to "sell myself"? Or will my personal statement have done that?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BuckleyJ)
    Has anyone else had an email from BCU saying 'you failed to attend your interview...' and that you'd have to reschedule? But did go to the interview
    I did! Had another one a couple of hours ago saying they'd sent them by mistake n that we will know if we have a place or not in a couple of weeks xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terriix)
    I did! Had another one a couple of hours ago saying they'd sent them by mistake n that we will know if we have a place or not in a couple of weeks xx
    I got that second email too. I left them a message about it as well and they left me a voicemail saying that we should hear by the end of the month xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an interview at salford for childrens nursing on friday and just wanted to ask about the test. i did one last week at UCLAN and you were allowed a calculator for the maths test, are you allowed one at salford?

ReputationRep:
    Another week of anxiously checking my emails begins!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxlissah94)
    Hi! I have an interview at salford for childrens nursing on friday and just wanted to ask about the test. i did one last week at UCLAN and you were allowed a calculator for the maths test, are you allowed one at salford?
    No it is a non calculator test. My advice would be to revise drug calculations, particularly conversions x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tracijune)
    No it is a non calculator test. My advice would be to revise drug calculations, particularly conversions x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ok thanks! whats the interviews like? I've never done a group interview so i'm really nervous about that! x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.