Turn on thread page Beta

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, has anyone heard from Lamb Building (non Gateway)?

(Original post by _dave12)
    Hello, has anyone heard from Lamb Building (non Gateway)?
    I've heard nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, new to this thread.

I have first interviews with 5 Paper Buildings and Atkinson Bevan and have been rejected by 6KBW College Hill. Not heard either way from any of the other 16 I applied to and nothing changed on gateway either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SFLaw)
    I have first interviews with 5 Paper Buildings and Atkinson Bevan and have been rejected by 6KBW College Hill. Not heard either way from any of the other 16 I applied to and nothing changed on gateway either.
    Sorry to dwell on your misfortune, but were you rejected by 6KBW after first interview or before?

EDIT: Asking because I'm trying to work out if they've decided who to call for second interview or not yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiw.)
    Sorry to dwell on your misfortune, but were you rejected by 6KBW after first interview or before?
    Haha brilliant!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it the case that Exchange first round interviews are out? If so has anyone had a response in the negative from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pgpupilchaser)
    Is it the case that Exchange first round interviews are out? If so has anyone had a response in the negative from them?
    I have a feeling they are rejecting by silence as they made a post on Twitter last week saying emails were going out to successful candidates

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Hardwicke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawstudent40)
    Has anyone heard from Hardwicke?
    Nothing yet no...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiw.)

EDIT: Asking because I'm trying to work out if they've decided who to call for second interview or not yet!
    Before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barr23)
    I've heard nothing.
    cheers, suppose there is a bit of hope yet then! best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from any of the London based commercial sets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipl16)
    Has anyone heard from any of the London based commercial sets?
    The only real commercial set to which I applied was 7KBW and I'm still waiting to hear from them. They apparently only have 1 round of interviews, however so quite possibly can hold that round later, relative to other sets.

ReputationRep:
    St Mary invites out (on Tuesday just gone)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Not Not Amused)
    The only real commercial set to which I applied was 7KBW and I'm still waiting to hear from them. They apparently only have 1 round of interviews, however so quite possibly can hold that round later, relative to other sets.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    1 COR London first round interviews are out via email. Interview booking by gateway.

Has anyone had a first round there? Would be interested to hear what it was like

ReputationRep:
    5 St Andrews Hill interviews out 💪🏽

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BPTCStudent11)
    5 St Andrews Hill interviews out 💪🏽
    Is that via email or gateway?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Just wondered whether anyone has had experienced of a serjeants inn first round interview. Please PM me if so. It would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    5 SAH interviews out by email following gateway update yesterday. Does anyone know what the "legal problem" is?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2017
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.