The Student Room Group

OCR Biology A Exam Thread (Breadth - May 26, 2016 and Depth - June 7, 2016)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brodingoson
Just giving people like you hope :smile:

Nice ' I love you but I am not in love' thread you moist ****
Original post by brodingoson
Aww don't cry

Lol, u k m8? Had a bad day?
Reply 1462
Where was the question about the white tile was it not about stirring?
Original post by ronnydandam
' Been with my girlfriend for around 8 months now and its been great, but....she's deeply in love with me but I'm not...It's getting a bit awkward for me now because I can't keep on saying i love her when I don't....I know what it feels like to be 'in' love and this isn't it....it's more of a best friend love....

We have great fun but she always talks about getting married when we're older, having kids and all that stuff...at first i thought she was just being soppy but she always talks about it...

Like I love her but i'm not in love and it makes me sad that i'm not
when i could be with another girl and being in love...sounds bad but dunno what to do, and a levels are coming up soon and dont wanna break it off because its close and if im just being silly about it all?
She's also my best bestfriend...
Any advice would be appreciated '

cool story

Was that one of his threads?
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
Was that one of his threads?

indeed which he then edited to 'is lol a word'
Original post by 11234
Where was the question about the white tile was it not about stirring?

The question; why is it better to use the white tile to detect colour change, rather than just placing the universal indicator in the test tube

Answer- because you can clearly see colour change on white tile

(i think, lol)
Reply 1466
We're not getting ums right so a low A is viewed the same as a high A
Reply 1467
Original post by IRoranth
The question; why is it better to use the white tile to detect colour change, rather than just placing the universal indicator in the test tube

Answer- because you can clearly see colour change on white tile

(i think, lol)

Lost a mark there, misreads grrr... But it was only a 1 mark right
Original post by 11234
Lost a mark there, misreads grrr... But it was only a 1 mark right

Yeah i think so =)
Original post by ChelK321
where was transcription and translation?
where was the immune response??!!
WTF OCR

Yes, OMG i revised that stuff so much and then nothing on it at all. so annoyed with that exam, could've gone so much better. i hate data analysis and there was so much of that, plus was i the only one who ran out of time??
Reply 1470
what's the highest the grade boundaries have been to get an A? i feel like our exams were more odd and weirdly worded so it's going to be difficult to get marks when ocr are usually very specific with their answers so hopefully they're low D:
I swear the old style a level past papers were sooo much easier then what we were given in these exams, like they actually covered loads of actual content rather then just experiments :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ronnydandam
indeed which he then edited to 'is lol a word'

Savage
Reply 1473
Will there be such thing as a low/high A because we dont get ums
Reply 1474
Original post by 11234
Will there be such thing as a low/high A because we dont get ums

Since when was there no UMS?
Original post by biologystudentAS
Yes, OMG i revised that stuff so much and then nothing on it at all. so annoyed with that exam, could've gone so much better. i hate data analysis and there was so much of that, plus was i the only one who ran out of time??

let me guess. the last page ? :frown:
Reply 1476
Original post by Ozil5
Since when was there no UMS?

since it went linear, I contacted the exam board
Original post by 11234
since it went linear, I contacted the exam board

Lets not chat smack
Original post by beth000
I swear the old style a level past papers were sooo much easier then what we were given in these exams, like they actually covered loads of actual content rather then just experiments :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

maybe the boundaries will be 25 for an A even though I said 50 earlier #talklikebrogdingwhateverthefockhisnameisson #legit
i effed up so badly so f'in badly

Quick Reply

Latest