The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

When does everybody hope to finish their applications, out of interest?
Original post by A12R34
If anyone else has done the firefly game assessment thing - how many fireflies did you get??

I got 14 but then got slayed by Gandalf wbu.
Original post by alexjones1994

wtf is this
Original post by fred_morgan
Hey guys, I was trying to apply to Citi's summer internship but when I try to submit the registration form, I am told that my email address is already in the system.

I had actually applied for Citi's spring week last year, but when I try to log in with last year's credentials it doesn't work.
Furthermore, if I click on that "Forgot your password?" thing I don't get any email from them (not even in the junk folder).

Has this happened to you too? What should I do?

I have the same exact problem! Did you solve it?

Maybe this is why RBS got into trouble...

How long do RBC take to send the numerical after the verbal? I just did it a few minutes ago.

Edit: don't worry, just got it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Which banks do not require tests, meaning just straight CV, cover letter and a few application questions?
Original post by stealth_writer
Which banks do not require tests, meaning just straight CV, cover letter and a few application questions?

GS/JPM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know Credit Suisse HR contact?
Thanks
good lord that barclays test takes so long
Original post by groovyd97
good lord that barclays test takes so long

How long? I'm going to do it tomorrow. Will two hours be enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
How long? I'm going to do it tomorrow. Will two hours be enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh took me about 1hr20 going slowly
Maybe this is why RBS got into trouble...

How long do RBC take to send the numerical after the verbal? I just did it a few minutes ago.

Edit: don't worry, just got it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha
How did u find it? Just about got them all done in time. Half of them were cannot say for me. Probably 75th percentile if i'm lucky.
haha
How did u find it? Just about got them all done in time. Half of them were cannot say for me. Probably 75th percentile if i'm lucky.

Yes, agree there is quite a lot of cannot say, especially in the second half. I'd rather not think about it :biggrin:. Finished with about five minutes to spare but I remember some of the questions from last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, agree there is quite a lot of cannot say, especially in the second half. I'd rather not think about it :biggrin:. Finished with about five minutes to spare but I remember some of the questions from last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

They use the same questions!!!?? People are saying the applications are all exactly the same as the spring weeks from 2015... I feel a bit disadvantaged there ngl haha. In that case is the numerical one hard? lol
They use the same questions!!!?? People are saying the applications are all exactly the same as the spring weeks from 2015... I feel a bit disadvantaged there ngl haha. In that case is the numerical one hard? lol

MS numerical had the exact same questions as either the DB / UBS numerical (can't remember which one but I'd seen all the questions before from either DB or UBS)
Original post by Deltasierra27
MS numerical had the exact same questions as either the DB / UBS numerical (can't remember which one but I'd seen all the questions before from either DB or UBS)

wow. What a farce.
wow. What a farce.

Meh... Good for us though?
Original post by Kiwith
I have the same exact problem! Did you solve it?

I contacted the HR, I'll let you know as soon as they reply!
Original post by fred_morgan
I contacted the HR, I'll let you know as soon as they reply!

I just applied with an alternative e-mail address btw x)
I applied to Citi 3 days ago and am yet to get sent a test. Is it meant to be 24 hours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending