Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    10 mil for remain now come on!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    England will get knocked out by Iceland.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wrong thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    I think you'll find the correct term is 'more stupid'. For someone denouncing the intellect on others on here it's quite clear you're not as clever as you think you are yourself. I can only therefore ask you to get over yourself.
    Please stop, his ******** has been torn enough :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    Hopefully, when we see the error of our ways (through the inevitable recession), Mr Cameron might consider trying to get back in.
    Exactly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naveed-7)
    Learn some manners mate.
    I reserve my manners for humans, not sheep.

ReputationRep:
    So if Scotland decides to have their own referendum in the near future after seeing how much of a fail leaving the EU was, wanting to depart from Britain and becoming an independent country, no one should even complain or make fuss. I remember people claiming it's a stupid idea but here we are now. It seems rather than being united, everyone is for themselves believing it's the best way to solve WORLD problems. So, I'm saying it here first- if this happens, I'd be the first person to support them in leaving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    When can we expect Birmingham's result?
    Around 10 minutes

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    So Wales and Engand vs NI and Scotland. fight

ReputationRep:
    When all is said and done I just want to thank Mr Farage. He has given his all to Great Britain for over 25 years. Leave is his dream and we very well might not have had this result without him. I'd never vote UKIP but no one can deny he is someone who fought tooth and nail despite all ridicule and opposition for what he believed in even before others joined him.

Thank you Mr Farage. No one can deny his influence and efforts. This country owes him a debt of gratitude for even making this such a huge talking point.

ReputationRep:
    Lets leave the EU then win the Euro Cup. Boom.

ReputationRep:

Don't screw us now, London/Brum

ReputationRep:
    people need to relax a bit and understand that the markets are reactionary. they will even out and much like brent crude, the value will recover. believe in your people, believe in your country, we will thrive with the shackels off

ReputationRep:
    The Leave lead has remained at 450K for a while now.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Leave almost 600,000 votes ahead. It's over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Wrong thread
    **** that's not what leaving Europe means?!?!? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Anyone got the % that the £ has fallen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBBPrincess)
    When all is said and done I just want to thank Mr Farage. He has given his all to Great Britain for over 25 years. Leave is his dream and we very well might not have had this result without him. I'd never vote UKIP but no one can deny he is someone who fought tooth and nail despite all ridicule and opposition for what he believed in even before others joined him.

Thank you Mr Farage. No one can deny his influence and efforts. This country owes him a debt of gratitude for even making this such a huge talking point.
    he looks like a proud frog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    All the hopes of Remain rely on Birmingham and London now.
    If that's the case, on a serious note many on here would be shocked. In London, I've seen many remain campaigners giving out leaflets and having pep talks. It seems the majority in London want to remain with it and Birmingham being very diverse compared to other cities where many citizens are from different backgrounds.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.