ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Bought Allen in this week....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    76 points. Best GW this season so far.

ReputationRep:
    66 in the end. I'm happy with that after the awful day on Saturday. Allen helped me recover ground.

How come Kingsley didn't play for Swansea, he been dropped? I could only field 10 players due to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)

How come Kingsley didn't play for Swansea, he been dropped? I could only field 10 players due to that.
    Wondering the same. Bit annoying that I've got both him and Amat..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Didn't Kingsley get dropped weeks ago?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Bought Allen in this week....
    I got 85 points this week missed out on Britos who got 8 points on my bench.

ReputationRep:
    Kingsley was only playing due to lack of match fitness for Neil Taylor. He will play sporadically through the season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guess I'm stuck with him as he's fifth choice in my team and I can't see a time where I'll not use that transfer elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    hopping on the gundogan hype train

ReputationRep:
    Payet out hazard in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Currently sitting at third.. Nice and cosy up here. Made my transfers..

ReputationRep:
    Jumping in. Joined the league, not a great start to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    Took the lazy option and brought in Milner and Gundogan. Team value taking a hit because I've been slow to jump on the bandwagon and slow to get rid of players before prices have dropped.

Really need some Chelsea exposure but I've spread my value across too many players now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Took the lazy option and brought in Milner and Gundogan. Team value taking a hit because I've been slow to jump on the bandwagon and slow to get rid of players before prices have dropped.

Really need some Chelsea exposure but I've spread my value across too many players now.
    I seriously had no idea why Gundogan's ownership was so low considering his price and tendency to get forward. Sanchez, Firmino, Allen, Gundogan midfield is perfect in my opinion.

I can see why fewer people have Milner - he gets no significant CS benefit and gets 5 points rather than 6 when he scores pens. £6.6m would get you the most expensive defender in the game and since Milner gets no defensive benefit, it's a tough one.

ReputationRep:
    Gundogan's gametime is concerning . He has only played 90 minutes twice and didn't play at all at the start of the season . I figure the minute his form drops he's out the team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I seriously had no idea why Gundogan's ownership was so low considering his price and tendency to get forward. Sanchez, Firmino, Allen, Gundogan midfield is perfect in my opinion.

I can see why fewer people have Milner - he gets no significant CS benefit and gets 5 points rather than 6 when he scores pens. £6.6m would get you the most expensive defender in the game and since Milner gets no defensive benefit, it's a tough one.
    Gundogans previous highest scoring season was like 4, he's injury prone, not nailed on and rarely makes bursts into the box. going for him is complete bandwagoning.
    I have Milner because of pens and his tenancy to assist from fullback, but I'll probably get rid if he doesn't perform when he gets back from injury

ReputationRep:
    Got 2 free transfers and 0 at the bank. Any suggestions? I'd love to get Hazard in...but I don't know if it's worth sacrificing Sanchez at his current form...at the same time, Alli hasn't really been performing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Gundogan's gametime is concerning . He has only played 90 minutes twice and didn't play at all at the start of the season . I figure the minute his form drops he's out the team.
    He's only 5.5m though which is an excellent price for a cheap, rotating midfielder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    Got 2 free transfers and 0 at the bank. Any suggestions? I'd love to get Hazard in...but I don't know if it's worth sacrificing Sanchez at his current form...at the same time, Alli hasn't really been performing.
    Personally got rid of Sanchez as he upsets the balance of my team and the next two are against defensive sides that I can't see Arsenal scoring more than 1 or 2 at most each game. It's allowed me to bring in a Chelsea defender and a little bit of value to upgrade Sterling to Firmino possibly after this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Gundogans previous highest scoring season was like 4, he's injury prone, not nailed on and rarely makes bursts into the box. going for him is complete bandwagoning.
    I have Milner because of pens and his tenancy to assist from fullback, but I'll probably get rid if he doesn't perform when he gets back from injury
    Love how you say Gundogan is complete bandwagoning, then you get Milner...

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.