The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

francescarella
erm...what do you wanna know...:s-smilie:

clicking on the first page in the thread should give you some ideas, chumbaniya did a good one on the previous page too.
Chumbaniya
Yeah, just a bit. I'm 5'8''. I always seem to inexplicably end up with girls who are taller than me though...

5 ft 8 is tall!

Well, it is a good medium height:biggrin:
BishBashBosh
richie you thought about going into interior decorating?

i had thought about going into a career as an interior decorator but decided it wasnt for me.
Damn... no love for the lanky ones, eh?
apparantly not, how tall are you?
6'2. Though this has been covered.
The problem with tall guys, is that I can't kiss them while standing up.

Edit: I also can't kneel.
Original post by &#949
5 ft 8 is tall!

Well, it is a good medium height:biggrin:

I'm 5' 9" and I've never thought of myself as being tall.

Marcus
Original post by &#949
clicking on the first page in the thread should give you some ideas, chumbaniya did a good one on the previous page too.

ahh i seeeee:smile:

(i'm still laughing at imtired's "sodomy" quote:p:)

right, well this is me:
francesca, 18, petite Italian brunette loves exotic foods, theatre, reading anything and everything, sailing the seven seas, and erm, being a bit random:smile: looking for a 18-25 year old sexy dark haird bloke with an interest in literature and kink. being a bit crazy also helps. must make me laugh:smile: oh and preferably play an instrument of any kind. penis size is irrelevant. so is height. (though you understand i dont want dwarves with pin-dicks?)

yeah, thats about it for now:biggrin:
Original post by &#949

Well, we'll get you a box.

Marcus
francescarella

right, well this is me:
francesca, 18, petite Italian brunette loves exotic foods, theatre, reading anything and everything, sailing the seven seas, and erm, being a bit random:smile: looking for a 18-25 year old sexy dark haird bloke with an interest in literature and kink. being a bit crazy also helps. must make me laugh:smile: oh and preferably play an instrument of any kind. penis size is irrelevant. so is height. (though you understand i dont want dwarves with pin-dicks?)

I can play the triangle?

Marcus
Original post by &#949

That's why we tall guys have to sweep you off your feet:smile:

And, er, no comment on the latter point.
Original post by &#949

use the yellow pages.

I think there is a perfect height though. For me, it's when girls are just the right height to rest my arm on their shoulder.

for the record, at 5"7 I was the smallest guy in my college and I'm also smaller than all but the most oriental of students in my class. For girls it's tall, but for guys it really isn't.
Francescarella
ahh i seeeee

(i'm still laughing at imtired's "sodomy" quote)

right, well this is me:
francesca, 18, petite Italian brunette loves exotic foods, theatre, reading anything and everything, sailing the seven seas, and erm, being a bit random looking for a 18-25 year old sexy dark haird bloke with an interest in literature and kink. being a bit crazy also helps. must make me laugh oh and preferably play an instrument of any kind. penis size is irrelevant. so is height. (though you understand i dont want dwarves with pin-dicks?)

yeah, thats about it for now

double standards there 'penis size and height is irrelevant, but dwarves and small dicks need not apply' guess that discounts noel edmonds then.
francescarella

right, well this is me:

Would you accept flying *over* the seven seas?
marcusfox
I can play the triangle?

Marcus

so long as you play it with aplomb and passion:wink:
francescarella
so long as you play it with aplomb and passion:wink:

You introduce me to them, and I'll willingly play with them :p:
Drewski
Would you accept flying *over* the seven seas?

yes:smile: i quite like flying.
i bet aplomb's the lead
Richie90
double standards there 'penis size and height is irrelevant, but dwarves and small dicks need not apply' guess that discounts noel edmonds then.

haha yes noel edmonds would definitely need not apply!
ok ok ok...so maybe penis size and height is relevant....

Latest