Denmark (2)
1.64%
natty_d
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
I was going to rep you with a eurovision list of songs but too many characters. So I tried to PM you...delete your PMs I never spent 10 mins to be rejected by a full inbox.
Sorry :emo: Done.
jakemittle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
His wikipedia page is being updated like every second by moderators
because people keep logging in and writing really nasty comments about
him. The song was pretty awful, but that wasn't his fault and yes there
was a lot of political voting. He's probably feeling really upset right now and
so I really do feel sorry for him, even though I wasn't even supporting him. :hugs:
If I was him, I would stay in Norway for the night...honestly, his career is basically been set back 10 years..and he is only 19 :/
Ah, im already thinking of what the media will say..

(Original post by carasmith)
I thought Germany deserved to win though, she had a song that was different and didn't sound like all the other songs... Although, no offense, but she didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed if you know what I mean ... "Ummm I don't know.... it's just like AWESOME... "
I HEART you! :P
carasmith
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jakemittle)
I HEART you! :P
Haha yeah exactly.. "Wait.... do I have to sing now?"
Chocothunder
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
France definitely had the most entertaining act. Allez allez allez! Catchy stuff! :yep:
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 8 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yXRym46gpc :yep: . . .
Chocothunder
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yXRym46gpc :yep: . . .
Haha. Best. Song. Ever. And such deep, meaningful lyrics too... :yep:
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Chocothunder)
Haha. Best. Song. Ever. And such deep, meaningful lyrics too... :yep:
It's the only 'catchy' song my ears seem to like . . the rest were rubbish. Defo a song I will be playing more often . . although I may be getting some funny looks from my mum when she hears me singing French and boogeying to it :tongue: . . lol
Prince Rhyus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Anyone who liked the Greece song, sorry, but it's not a patch on their 2005 winner.

black_vine
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
^^ Such a tune!!
Loved that one, and very memorable!
black_vine
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey everyone!

Well done to Lena for her win. Although she wasn't my favourite act, she seems lovely and very grateful for her success so good on her!
Sorry if this has been done but if you'd like to have a go please do...!

Your favourite act:
Your least favourite act:
Best Looking Male:
Best Looking Female:
Do you think it was a good show overall?:
Comments on the winner:
What did you think of Josh?:
What did you think of Graham Norton:

--------
Your favourite act: Georgia/Greece/France
Your least favourite act: Spain/Russia
Best Looking Male: Didrik (Norway)/Harel (Israel)/Greek vote presenter! <3
Best Looking Female: Eva Rivas (Armenia)/Sofia (Georgia)
Do you think it was a good show overall?: I thought the songs were pretty good quality compared to other years, very few 'novelty acts'
Comments on the winner: Didn't win for me, but kind of catchy. Her accent threw me off a bit.
What did you think of Josh?: He seems nice but Pete Waterman wrote an awful song! He would have done better with a better song but seems like a lovely guy
What did you think of Graham Norton: I thought he was very funny and I prefer him to Terry. Would love to hear him next year![/QUOTE]
SergioMZ
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by black_vine)
Hey everyone!

Well done to Lena for her win. Although she wasn't my favourite act, she seems lovely and very grateful for her success so good on her!
Sorry if this has been done but if you'd like to have a go please do...!

Your favourite act:
Your least favourite act:
Best Looking Male:
Best Looking Female:
Do you think it was a good show overall?:
Comments on the winner:
What did you think of Josh?:
What did you think of Graham Norton:

--------
Your favourite act: Georgia/Greece/France
Your least favourite act: Spain/Russia
Best Looking Male: Didrik (Norway)/Harel (Israel)/Greek vote presenter! <3
Best Looking Female: Eva Rivas (Armenia)/Sofia (Georgia)
Do you think it was a good show overall?: I thought the songs were pretty good quality compared to other years, very few 'novelty acts'
Comments on the winner: Didn't win for me, but kind of catchy. Her accent threw me off a bit.
What did you think of Josh?: He seems nice but Pete Waterman wrote an awful song! He would have done better with a better song but seems like a lovely guy
What did you think of Graham Norton: I thought he was very funny and I prefer him to Terry. Would love to hear him next year!
Your favourite act: Greece, Armenia, Turkey. Oh, and Serbia was really funny, I laughed so much, so it deserves a good position.
Your least favourite act: Cyprus, Israel, Russia, Azerbaijan.
Best Looking Male: I don't understand. But Daniel Diges' smile is great, so I'll vote him.
Best Looking Female: Definitely, Eva Rivas from Armenia. Though Lena is kinda good, also.
Do you think it was a good show overall?: Yes, except for the incident of the intruder. A Catalan trying to boycott Spain. I'm wondering if Catalan independentist movement has gone too far (as a Catalan myself).
Comments on the winner: She's fine, though there were better songs.
What did you think of Josh?: I'm Spanish, so I just heard the song. It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't a winning song (like Spain).
What did you think of Graham Norton: Who?

Israel's song was nice, but the singer sang very out of tune and, being Israel, normally one of the best contestants, that's a crime.
Miss_Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by carasmith)
I thought Germany deserved to win though, she had a song that was different and didn't sound like all the other songs... Although, no offense, but she didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed if you know what I mean ... "Ummm I don't know.... it's just like AWESOME... "
English isn't her first language remember and she was nervous and excited. Could you do it in German? Or any other language?
Miss_Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Your favourite act: Germany or Turkey, though Spain entertained me too.
Your least favourite act: Israel... it was just boring.
Best Looking Male: I can't remember, the Israel guy was quite cute?
Best Looking Female: Armenia? (the one with the apricot stone wtf)
Do you think it was a good show overall?: Yes
Comments on the winner: Gut gemacht Lena! She totally deserved to win.
What did you think of Josh?: Is that the Uk one? He wasn't the best performer, but he didn't deserve to come last either.
What did you think of Graham Norton: He was surprisingly entertaining.
Chocothunder
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SergioMZ)
Oh, and Serbia was really funny, I laughed so much, so it deserves a good position.
Ugh, that was the worst haircut I've ever seen! :rofl: Made for some good lols though.
Step a) Put bowl over head
Steb b) Cut around the aforementioned bowl
Step c) Enter Eurovision
carasmith
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
English isn't her first language remember and she was nervous and excited. Could you do it in German? Or any other language?
That's true.. I just thought it was strange that when the norwegian presenter asked her if she wanted to say anything to Germany... she didn't say it in German? I liked her song a lot though, thought it deserved to win... also 'cause it doesn't sound like a typical eurovision song.
carasmith
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Thought I might as well do this too

Your favourite act: Germany, Turkey, Belgium, Serbia (just 'cause of the hair!)
Your least favourite act: Ahah.. most of them. Probably romania, don't get why they got so many points?!?
Best Looking Male: The guy from Norway was pretty cute :love: although his song wasn't very good... And the swedish presenter YUM!
Best Looking Female: I think Lena is so pretty
Do you think it was a good show overall?: Yeah, it was hilarious... the presenters were really funny too!
Comments on the winner: She deserved it
What did you think of Josh?: He was kinda cute.. but the song was a bit meh*
Tabers
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm glad Germany won. I really liked her song, even spend hell knows how much on buying the song off the eurovision website as only amazon and itunes it only let me buy it with the album and not on its own.
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Deshi)
:lol:

I doubt anyone has ever had that much rep with that many posts :p:
A dupe of either Jangra or JR had near enough that much with just a few posts in Chat, so their postcount was 0 and they had about 3-5 shiny green gems :p: But that's people repping a duplicate of themselves and getting friends to rep it as well, so doesn't exactly count. At least hers was earned legitimately And the three winners here, to my knowledge, have each received the highest ever single rep (not even Jangra can give 2,724...yet :ninja:)
Deshi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
A dupe of either Jangra or JR had near enough that much with just a few posts in Chat, so their postcount was 0 and they had about 3-5 shiny green gems :p: But that's people repping a duplicate of themselves and getting friends to rep it as well, so doesn't exactly count. At least hers was earned legitimately And the three winners here, to my knowledge, have each received the highest ever single rep (not even Jangra can give 2,724...yet :ninja:)
Whoever wins the World Cup sweepstake will get a colossal amount of rep....and Jangra got Spain :facepalm2:
goldenGAZE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've still got the Greek song stuck in my head...

OOOOPAAA!

I really want to buy an mp3 of it now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (552)
80.58%
Leave (133)
19.42%

Watched Threads