Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please give me an NGO paragraph plan?

ReputationRep:
    emm for wealth it would be like nmi nd new deal. for health like smoking ban nd minimum pricing xx

ReputationRep:
    omg same. not even looked at that x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollieeilloh)
    I'll be up half an hour after you

ps. you're from KDY? That's coool - I live near there aha hi5!
    Haha, indeed I am Depressing place to live tbh :P

Will be up looking at my notes all morning, will read them while eating breakfast, while getting ready, while on the car to school, and while waiting to go into the exam room.... Surely I can get something out of that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeeKeeDee)
    Haha, indeed I am Depressing place to live tbh :P

Will be up looking at my notes all morning, will read them while eating breakfast, while getting ready, while on the car to school, and while waiting to go into the exam room.... Surely I can get something out of that!
    Ah I like it, it's bigger than where I live and I have quite a few friends there so it's fun for me!

Seems like a plan to me, just hoping the questions are decent and that I get a good sleep aha!

ReputationRep:
    Dream exam:
    AMS vs FPTP
    govt measures to reduce inequalities
    NGOs or UNOs
    ethnic minorities' influence on elections.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollieeilloh)
    Ah I like it, it's bigger than where I live and I have quite a few friends there so it's fun for me!

Seems like a plan to me, just hoping the questions are decent and that I get a good sleep aha!
    Impact of devolution on decision making, PR vs FPTP, Income and Health and American Dream= Best paper I can hope for!

ReputationRep:
    So, so stressed and feel close to tears. I desperately need an A - if a Q on powers of the pres/collectivism vs individualism/voting behaviour comes up I will walk out.

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck everyone for tomorrow !!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladymarshmallow)
    Dream exam:
    AMS vs FPTP
    govt measures to reduce inequalities
    NGOs or UNOs
    ethnic minorities' influence on elections.
    could you please send a plan for the ethnic minorities influence on elections?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turtlekm)
    could you please send a plan for the ethnic minorities influence on elections?
    I am very very sorry, but I only have it in written form and I have to go to bed in a couple of minutes! Really, I apologise though. Try searching for essay plans using google, perhaps? Sorry, I feel bad about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confused!)
    I still need to learn some DME evidence...fml.
    all u need to know, dme is always on health or wealth
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got pland for any america or section B essays i have lost of good china essays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jarvie13)
    all u need to know, dme is always on health or wealth
    Man, what's that from? Is it a past-paper?!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    If powers of the president and voting behaviour are in the exam simply strike, ban on overtime, sit in hahah!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confused!)
    Man, what's that from? Is it a past-paper?!:eek:
    nah mate my mods teacher made a booklet with lots of info on essays in it, there was a little section on dme's which said that is all you will ever need to know!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weejackie10)
    If powers of the president and voting behaviour are in the exam simply strike, ban on overtime, sit in hahah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will be SCREWED!
    And I've only got NGOs and UNOs for Africa...fffuuuu..

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got an American Dream essay that they could maybe send me please?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys just wondering if any knows what will come up for politics of development in Africa ? Will development come up like conflict health and education ? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody sign and date their DME?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.