Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    you did they beat you 2-0 in the league cup at the emirates as well
    against basically our u21s? congrats to them lol. liverpool couldnt move chelsea's B team with their first team. i think we all know which is more embarrassing. nice try at attempting to feed your arsenal hatred fetish though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    against basically our u21s? congrats to them lol. liverpool couldnt move chelsea's B team with their first team. i think we all know which is more embarrassing. nice try at attempting to feed your arsenal hatred fetish though.
    i've just shown it was practically your first team good attempt make all the excuses you want the reality is chelsea have embarrassed arsenal on a number of occasions this season so lets not start trying to give it out to liverpool. There isn't a doubt in my mind that if it was arsenal playing today the score would have been a lot worse

ReputationRep:
    i've just shown it was practically your first team good attempt make all the excuses you want the reality is chelsea have embarrassed arsenal on a number of occasions this season so lets not start trying to give it out to liverpool. There isn't a doubt in my mind that if it was arsenal playing today the score would have been a lot worse
    4/5 (ramsey, kosc, cazorla wilshere rosicky) of those players would be in our ideal strongest starting line-up, 5/6 were in the chelsea line-up (azpi, luiz, cahill, eto, mata, willian), thats without taking in to account cost of both lineups. again, nice try.

proving you're so mad with that last statement lol, dat obsession. liverpool got done today at home, it doesnt matter how arsenal would have done, what has that got to do with it?

ReputationRep:
    Szczesny
    Walcott
    AOC
    Podolski
    Sagna
    Mertesacker
    Gibbs
    Flamini
    Arteta

All missing, clearly not our first team. Also Ozil and Giroud came on as subs with the game already going away from us.

So really only Ramsey and Kos were the nailed on starters from that game.

ReputationRep:
    To your arsenal vendetta:

Seriously.. picking out arsenal fan posts on tsr, and arguing with them, must be taking up far to much of your life...

I mean, on multiple threads, replying to only arsenal posters, and trying to start arguments with them..

Dude.. just let it go....

ReputationRep:
    If everybody could ignore baconbutty I wouldn't have to reply to conversations involving him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    and we used our second team. Your B team cost more than our first team.
    Koscielny, Wilshere, Cazorla, Vermaelen, Ramsey, Monreal and even Bendtner are hardly youth team material. I can't lie though, we did still play a pretty strong team looking back on the team sheet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trrr)
    Koscielny, Wilshere, Cazorla, Vermaelen, Ramsey, Monreal and even Bendtner are hardly youth team material. I can't lie though, we did still play a pretty strong team looking back on the team sheet.
    Meant second team not youth team, corrected the error.

ReputationRep:
    If everybody could ignore baconbutty I wouldn't have to reply to conversations involving him.
    Just put him on your ignore list. I don't why you guys are bothering. :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I've been saying this for the past month and i'm not even an Arsenal fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    4/5 (ramsey, kosc, cazorla wilshere rosicky) of those players would be in our ideal strongest starting line-up, 5/6 were in the chelsea line-up (azpi, luiz, cahill, eto, mata, willian), thats without taking in to account cost of both lineups. again, nice try.

proving you're so mad with that last statement lol, dat obsession. liverpool got done today at home, it doesnt matter how arsenal would have done, what has that got to do with it?
    azpi wasn't in their first team at that time
    torres was starting over eto in main games at that time
    willian had only just been bought
    luiz was a bench warmer as well at that time

anything to make yourself feel better though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    but the content of your posts on this thread suggests you don't really. Or you just like the way they always seem to fail every season. That's what rivals do right?

(Look at this season compared to the last. Back then Arsenal lost at home to Chelsea, Swansea, and Man City by the turn of 2013 and everyone expected them to fall short)

Its the typical defense of 'I like X and therefore I can say as many bad things as possible.. but you cant accuse me of bias or an agenda, because as I said... I actually like X'

See it used all the time online and in person.. very similar to the following:

'I have a black friend who I like.. but.. I am going to now tell you some really horrible racist things.. but its cool, because I like my black friend'

'I have nothing against gay people, but I really think they are an abomination against humanity'

And then in this case:

'I like arsenal.. but I think they are an embarassment, have had an awful season, have a useless manager, awful players, really awful fans, and I am going to go through every football thread on TSR and specifically only reply to arnsenal fans to tell them how wrong they are, and how bad their club is.... but its cool... because... I like arsenal...'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Just put him on your ignore list. I don't why you guys are bothering. :lol:
    He's been on my ignore list for months lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I've been saying this for the past month and i'm not even an Arsenal fan.
    if you don't like my posts you can put me on ignore, fair enough.

But if you are encouraging others to put me on their ignore due to your own senseless vendetta against me then i will be forced to report you to the TSR higher-ups for harrassment.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's almost funny how easy to troll you guys are. You're having a decent conversation about Wenger and his tactics, in this guy comes making an inflammatory comment on the back of the chelsea vs liverpool game, in the arsenal thread, and you all take the bait so flippin easily. Decent discussion ruined, only yourselves to blame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Yeah it's almost funny how easy to troll you guys are. You're having a decent conversation about Wenger and his tactics, in this guy comes making an inflammatory comment on the back of the chelsea vs liverpool game, in the arsenal thread, and you all take the bait so flippin easily. Decent discussion ruined, only yourselves to blame.
    Fair point tbh. I was enjoying a nostalgia trip to the 2006 CL run and he's totally sidetracked that.

ReputationRep:
    ok back on topic

why hasn't wenger been able to implement the tactics that took arsenal to the champions league final in 2006 in the last 8 years?

Does it suggest it wasn't down to arsene wenger himself rather the team using their experience?

discuss

ReputationRep:
    He's been on my ignore list for months lol.
    You are not doing a very good job of ignoring him then. :lol: I wouldn't reply to him just because other people quote him. You could quote and talk to these people instead of him if you really want to join the conversation. That way you'd be ignoring him almost as nicely. Just don't click on his posts at all.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    'Who's fit to face Newcastle?' Team news:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...ace-newcastle-

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean Wilsheres back next week?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.