Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butterflyy)
    Anyone going to be studying FAM or staying in Newark Hall?
    Omg! I'm studying FAM and staying in newark hall!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kendellex)
    Iron and ironing board in the laundry and in some kitchens 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by conroy26)
    most clubs don't have a strict dress code nowadays, you can get in with trainers/jeans ect. some places don't allow hoodies. anyone in a tracksuit usually gets turned away. smarter places might have a shoes/collared shirt policy
    again, most places accept cards but to be safe it might be best to draw out some cash. atm's are usually close by to most clubs, some have them inside but they have charges for withdrawals
    champagne depends on the club. a lot of places do sell it, some dj's in clubs even give bottles away! (t&c's apply - you have to be a good looking lass)

by trainers i mean like Adidas originals or something of that sort. turn up in total 90's or air max's you could get turned away
    Hello, does the uni offer free courses for students so that they gain an extra certificate to improve employability? I know that Imperial College has something called Horizons which let students learn things like a language or business so they gain more skills, does Nottingham have anything like that?Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12284)
    Hello, does the uni offer free courses for students so that they gain an extra certificate to improve employability? I know that Imperial College has something called Horizons which let students learn things like a language or business so they gain more skills, does Nottingham have anything like that?Thanks!
    Yeah they have the Nottingham Advantage Award.
    Basically you have to do 30 credits from a range of modules including languages and employability.
    http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/careers/...ard/index.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Mate, do you know about Nottingham's senior status llb programme? The admissions office told me there were only 4 places, 2 for EU/home students, 2 for international students. It seems super competitive to me. However, the entry requirements are fairly okay. I will be an international student from Canada. Just wondering how many international students apply for the 2 places per year/semester (im not familiar with the British academic calendar). Many thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butterflyy)
    Yes it does ! finally found someone What hall are you in?
    Broadgate! hey do you have a group for Computers in Business yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.