Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    me too, this is waaay bad :-(
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephanie Smith)
    Still waiting. My stomach and brain cannot handle all this waiting...
    Hopefully it wont be too much longer - wishing the best of luck when you get them.
    Im also hoping this isn't the 100th time Ive quoted you or something as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerLorasTyrell)
    So happy, YASSS Attachment 308948

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow well done!!! Happy for you
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerLorasTyrell)
    So happy, YASSS Attachment 308948

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by debbiedear)
    me too, this is waaay bad :-(
    Unlucky mate - hopefully it wont be too much longer now! I'll be up with you if you need anything!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if 3 A's and 2 B's(with a B in maths) will be realistically enough to scrape a conditional at Edinburgh or St. Andrews economics??

ReputationRep:
    Did you need to sign up for mysqa again even if you had it last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raabiah)
    Did you need to sign up for mysqa again even if you had it last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No.
    It's automatic. If you signed up last year you are still signed up this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I tried to go to bed like two hours ago and I haven't been able to sleep. God, this suspense is killing me. D:

congrats to everyone who's got their results and good luck to the rest!

ReputationRep:
    Agh everything went the way I wanted and needed (A's) but higher maths got me with a B. But still Allahamdulilah I'm happy overall

ReputationRep:
    thanks, just really really really wanna see that 'A' lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Ahh awesome - I am so happy for you! Congratulations - now go to bed and sleep seriously though, get ready to party later!

Thanks! Still staying up for my friend tho!

ReputationRep:
    Got results... Technically got the passes I need to get into the HNC I applied for but didn't get one of the nabs in English. I know unis generally won't take you without all units but does anyone know if I'm likely to be accepted by my college without one of them?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinababy)
    Thanks! Still staying up for my friend tho!
    Fair enough - have fun!

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping i'd get my results a bit earlier this year but alas the SQA have once again proven me wrong; 3am and still nada. Think i'm going to call it a night, and chances are i'll sleep late enough that i can just get them in the post which will be novel
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoldenAge)
    I tried to go to bed like two hours ago and I haven't been able to sleep. God, this suspense is killing me. D:

congrats to everyone who's got their results and good luck to the rest!
    Ahh, unlucky you - stuck with me until you get your results - lol, a lot of the help team have gone to bed I think, so as I said, here I am!

If you need anything please let me know, otherwise, best of luck for when you get your results!

ReputationRep:
    omg omg omg omgomg I CANNOT BELIVE THIS!!!! had my results for 2 hours now in the spam folder!! Checked it completely by accident !!! GGOW UNI HERE I COME

ReputationRep:
    Advanced higher
    Maths - A
    Bio - B
    Chem - B
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Guys that are still here,

You've got me around you for the near future -I am not leaving for at least another 6 hours... haha, that maybe unlucky for you!

Congratulations to all those that have got results - if they were not quite what you were hoping for, then please quote me so I can help you!

For those who are still waiting for results, I hope it isn't too much longer for you - if you wanna chat then let me know as I am here, and keep us updated - best of luck!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasiyax)
    omg omg omg omgomg I CANNOT BELIVE THIS!!!! had my results for 2 hours now in the spam folder!! Checked it completely by accident !!! GGOW UNI HERE I COME
    Congratulations buddy - thats awesome news, really happy for you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.