Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natashadtc)
    Does anyone know what time the applicant days start? I have one for lit and linguistics on the 18th but i can only get there for 9:40am.
    Email the academic department, but I'm sure it won't be a problem - they do take account of the fact that people are coming from across the country.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the 28th January applicant day for Economics my course is economics and sociology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Is anyone going to the 28th January applicant day for Economics my course is economics and sociology
    Probably not.I have an offer for BEconSc!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kapsake)
    Got a conditional offer last week for Sociology and Criminology at UoM! It was my top choice so I'm super excited and definitely firming it. Just wanted to see if anyone else applied to the same/a similar course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have received a conditional offer for Criminology. What is your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teeahz)
    I have received a conditional offer for Criminology. What is your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Getting 85% in state exams, having 10 As on my diploma, and 6.5 on IELTS since I'm not an UK student. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Are you thinking of putting Manchester as your firm choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Are you thinking of putting Manchester as your firm choice
    Insurance probably

ReputationRep:
    What would be your firm choice I'm still confused about mines

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is there anyone that got an invitation for an interview on 4th March? I'm terrified since I haven't ever been to the UK and I'm going there alone By the way, I applied for Biomedical Sciences course. I'm now looking for this particular programme applicants and I am really interested in the conditions that this university makes.

P.S. Please excuse my English as I am not a native speaker

ReputationRep:
    Hey, quick story. I got an email from MBS requesting my CAE diploma on 15th december and the mail got in spam and I did not knew about it since they email me again on 9th january. After succesfully sending them the documents, on 12th January they told me that I should receive an response over the couple days. It's been almost 3 weeks and nothing. What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Usiman)
    Hey, is there anyone that got an invitation for an interview on 4th March? I'm terrified since I haven't ever been to the UK and I'm going there alone By the way, I applied for Biomedical Sciences course. I'm now looking for this particular programme applicants and I am really interested in the conditions that this university makes.

P.S. Please excuse my English as I am not a native speaker
    I'm sure you'll be fine! Your written English is pretty flawless btw - no need to apologise!

Have you worked out all your travel arrangements yet?

(Original post by remakE7hp)
    Hey, quick story. I got an email from MBS requesting my CAE diploma on 15th december and the mail got in spam and I did not knew about it since they email me again on 9th january. After succesfully sending them the documents, on 12th January they told me that I should receive an response over the couple days. It's been almost 3 weeks and nothing. What do you guys think?
    Send them an email just to check everything is alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone firm for International Management 2015?

ReputationRep:
    Put manchester as my firm and another course for my insurance! Here I come!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andreaanton)
    Anyone firm for International Management 2015?
    Probs going to put Manchester as my insurance. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied for a MSc course in Asset Management... anyone know how long roughly till I get a decision on my applcation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milkberries)
    Probs going to put Manchester as my insurance. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I put Manchester as my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    I'm sure you'll be fine! Your written English is pretty flawless btw - no need to apologise!

Have you worked out all your travel arrangements yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks Well I have already bought plane tickets and I'm now searching for a place to stay for 2 days. Should I write the University of Manchester to find out more about the interview? What they have written in their web page is quite clear actually.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. I wanted some advice on accommodation.

I'm not sure what accommodation to go for.

I wanted a corridor style accommodation. That's clean, shared catered/self-catered. I would like a lively area. i was thinking Fallowfields. I would prefer if it was modern?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer (again) for the Engineering foundation year (offer is BB)

Thinking of firming it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph.S)
    Hey guys. I wanted some advice on accommodation.

I'm not sure what accommodation to go for.

I wanted a corridor style accommodation. That's clean, shared catered/self-catered. I would like a lively area. i was thinking Fallowfields. I would prefer if it was modern?

Thanks!
    Have you looked at the Accommodation FAQ?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.