Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinosaurus_Rex)
    I think they're mostly short student lead tours but if you've been to the open day you'll probably have seen everything already!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am been there before, but looking at imperial college as general. I would like a more specific tour to the med school and see what;s like studying there cuz I can't wait to study there!!!!

Is imperial your first choice?

(Original post by kashagupta)
    I can't find it for some reason?

(Original post by mistabozza)
    I can't find that group either

(Original post by J_Weller)
    I have made a facebook group for anyone who is holding an offer for Imperial to start in Oct 2015, so please join it and invite anyone that you know who also has an offer!

It's called: Imperial College London - Medicine offer holders 2015.
    Just search for it and ask to join and I will add you to the group
    A link for us please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    Apart from the first question i think it was pretty gd.. but i barely mentioned anything about team work and leadership.. and i am scared that this will be the death of my dream.. ok they seem to have liked me in general and they said it was lovely talking to me and i don't know if it was them being polite or not.. i am really scared.. you said u did well? I do hope u did.. and i hope the rest of my interview was gd enough to get the offer.. i can't believ that i might have screwed this up..
    My interview wasnt perfect either, the answer to my first 1/2 questions was quite poor and i missed out alot of key points and skill for some of the other questions. I just felt really relaxed during the interview and the interviewers were extremely friendly which made me leave the interview room with a smile on my face. As long as you know you tried your best and you were yourself then theres nothing to worry about i guess. im trying to put it behind me now and hope for the best im sure youll be fine too but goodluck for when you get a reply! I hope we both get an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    I am been there before, but looking at imperial college as general. I would like a more specific tour to the med school and see what;s like studying there cuz I can't wait to study there!!!!

A link for us please?
    Oh I see. I thought the open day was medicine only so it gave a general idea of medicine at imperial!
    Yh it's my first choice so I really really hope I get in! My interview was good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see. I thought the open day was medicine only so it gave a general idea of medicine at imperial!
    Yh it's my first choice so I really really hope I get in! My interview was good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty sure you have nailed it!!! waiting for your good news and join the offer holders group!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure you have nailed it!!! waiting for your good news and join the offer holders group!
    I really hope so too!
    Do you have an offer as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I really hope so too!
    Do you have an offer as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    I swear I can't find that group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diseasedneckbeard)
    I swear I can't find that group.
    Can't find that either... can start a new one though..

ReputationRep:
    is there anyone who hasnt heard about interview or rejection?

ReputationRep:

A link for us please?
    Here you are :P https://m.facebook.com/groups/335288...8?ref=bookmark

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, here is the link for the offer holders' group! Not sure why no one can find it, privacy is set to closed, but not secret, not sure what the problem is, but here is the link anyway:
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/335288...8?ref=bookmark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suchika.garg)
    Meeeee :'(

ReputationRep:
    You know the offer pack you get through the post with all the forms to fill in.
    do we only get it after we firm or insure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_Weller)
    Hey guys, here is the link for the offer holders' group! Not sure why no one can find it, privacy is set to closed, but not secret, not sure what the problem is, but here is the link anyway:
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/335288...8?ref=bookmark
    Added! I am Jack
    are you also an medic offer holder as well?

ReputationRep:
    Added! I am Jack
    are you also an medic offer holder as well?
    I am, yes! I found out on Monday evening at about 23:00, which was 13 days after my interview. I couldn't have been happier, or more relieved, to have an offer! Is imperial your first choice, I absolutely love the university, will be firming for sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliceparkerx)
    Meeeee :'(
    (Original post by suchika.garg)
    Same,
    What are your guys' bmats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jungykang)
    Same,
    What are your guys' bmats?
    5.7, 5.4, 2.5A. That daym essay has become the bane of my life :'(((( what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Zahra~)
    My interview wasnt perfect either, the answer to my first 1/2 questions was quite poor and i missed out alot of key points and skill for some of the other questions. I just felt really relaxed during the interview and the interviewers were extremely friendly which made me leave the interview room with a smile on my face. As long as you know you tried your best and you were yourself then theres nothing to worry about i guess. im trying to put it behind me now and hope for the best im sure youll be fine too but goodluck for when you get a reply! I hope we both get an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah i think it was the first question and u need some time to warm up i guess.. the frustrating part is that i knew the answer but i didn't expect that to be the first questing and i got a bit confused.. am not sure i did the best i could that's why i am scared.. but u can't imagine how much i wish for both of us to get in.. btw who were you? did i see you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliceparkerx)
    5.7, 5.4, 2.5A. That daym essay has become the bane of my life :'(((( what about you?
    The essay kills me as well
    7.2 7.9 3A

ReputationRep:
    Nor have I, and it's been 15 days since my interview!
    Anyone know if it means anything that they haven't got back to me within 2 weeks?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.