Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone firmed Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grm45)
    Anyone firmed Manchester?
    Yes....but thinking of flipping with Liverpool (ins) as opportunities to travel / study abroad....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armadsillo)
    I have!!
    Have as insurance as they gave me a low offer - but looking to flip it to firm due to the opportunities to study abroad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misha97)
    Someone going to Kent? :h:
    Yesssss! I am!! Are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mollie9820)
    Yesssss! I am!! Are you?
    Yess! Are you in any Kent Freshers group in facebook, if I may ask, because I haven't seen a lot of Architecture students in any of those. Looking forward to meeting you there!

ReputationRep:
    Any fellow people going to Bath??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected]$$)
    aye aye

ReputationRep:
    Anyone off to Newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected]$$)
    But it looks like im currently going to be homeless XD

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone firming Cardiff for architecture?? if yes, is there a sort of facebook group chat or something.. cause i have so many questions to ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akeakeake)
    Is anyone firming Cardiff for architecture?? if yes, is there a sort of facebook group chat or something.. cause i have so many questions to ask.
    I've accepted Cardiff for architecture and yes we do have a group chat I can add you if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedr0)
    I've accepted Cardiff for architecture and yes we do have a group chat I can add you if you want
    Yes, Pedro, can you please add me there. That would be great.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys this is a 2017/18 applicant here, I just want to ask was your task from UCL required to just use black pencil/pen/ink or colours? Bc for mine the didn't specify :/ thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czhang1998)
    Hi guys this is a 2017/18 applicant here, I just want to ask was your task from UCL required to just use black pencil/pen/ink or colours? Bc for mine the didn't specify :/ thank you!!!
    Have you received an email already? I sent my application off yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I sent mine off on Monday and got the email on Tuesday
    (Original post by TSRMatt)
    Have you received an email already? I sent my application off yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'd greatly appreciate your help! How many weeks did Cardiff give you for sending them your portfolio? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mh10)
    Hey everyone! I've got offers from Queens Belfast and UCL so far, I received my task from UCL around a month after sending off my UCAS form and was invited to interview about 10 days later. It then took around 2 weeks before they sent me an offer, my UCL interview was utterly bizarre and I was just wondering if anyone on here had also had an equally weird experience at a UCL interview this year!!!
    hey! i just received an email from UCL saying i have to give in six drawings relating to space, object or place, and i have no idea as to what to draw. would they mind people within the drawing? or just spacial drawings? thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasRS)
    hey! i just received an email from UCL saying i have to give in six drawings relating to space, object or place, and i have no idea as to what to draw. would they mind people within the drawing? or just spacial drawings? thank you!
    Are you in the right thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Are you in the right thread?
    yes, i thought that by asking people who are in uni doing architecture, they could give me some guidance on what i should include in my portfolio, and what do draw in the UCL UCAS task

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasRS)
    yes, i thought that by asking people who are in uni doing architecture, they could give me some guidance on what i should include in my portfolio, and what do draw in the UCL UCAS task
    Clever! ;-)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 4, 2017

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.