Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone firmed Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grm45)
    Anyone firmed Manchester?
    Yes....but thinking of flipping with Liverpool (ins) as opportunities to travel / study abroad....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armadsillo)
    I have!!
    Have as insurance as they gave me a low offer - but looking to flip it to firm due to the opportunities to study abroad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misha97)
    Someone going to Kent? :h:
    Yesssss! I am!! Are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mollie9820)
    Yesssss! I am!! Are you?
    Yess! Are you in any Kent Freshers group in facebook, if I may ask, because I haven't seen a lot of Architecture students in any of those. Looking forward to meeting you there!

ReputationRep:
    Any fellow people going to Bath??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected]$$)
    aye aye

ReputationRep:
    Anyone off to Newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected]$$)
    But it looks like im currently going to be homeless XD

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone firming Cardiff for architecture?? if yes, is there a sort of facebook group chat or something.. cause i have so many questions to ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akeakeake)
    Is anyone firming Cardiff for architecture?? if yes, is there a sort of facebook group chat or something.. cause i have so many questions to ask.
    I've accepted Cardiff for architecture and yes we do have a group chat I can add you if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedr0)
    I've accepted Cardiff for architecture and yes we do have a group chat I can add you if you want
    Yes, Pedro, can you please add me there. That would be great.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys this is a 2017/18 applicant here, I just want to ask was your task from UCL required to just use black pencil/pen/ink or colours? Bc for mine the didn't specify :/ thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czhang1998)
    Hi guys this is a 2017/18 applicant here, I just want to ask was your task from UCL required to just use black pencil/pen/ink or colours? Bc for mine the didn't specify :/ thank you!!!
    Have you received an email already? I sent my application off yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I sent mine off on Monday and got the email on Tuesday
    (Original post by TSRMatt)
    Have you received an email already? I sent my application off yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'd greatly appreciate your help! How many weeks did Cardiff give you for sending them your portfolio? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mh10)
    Hey everyone! I've got offers from Queens Belfast and UCL so far, I received my task from UCL around a month after sending off my UCAS form and was invited to interview about 10 days later. It then took around 2 weeks before they sent me an offer, my UCL interview was utterly bizarre and I was just wondering if anyone on here had also had an equally weird experience at a UCL interview this year!!!
    hey! i just received an email from UCL saying i have to give in six drawings relating to space, object or place, and i have no idea as to what to draw. would they mind people within the drawing? or just spacial drawings? thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasRS)
    hey! i just received an email from UCL saying i have to give in six drawings relating to space, object or place, and i have no idea as to what to draw. would they mind people within the drawing? or just spacial drawings? thank you!
    Are you in the right thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewinelake)
    Are you in the right thread?
    yes, i thought that by asking people who are in uni doing architecture, they could give me some guidance on what i should include in my portfolio, and what do draw in the UCL UCAS task

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasRS)
    yes, i thought that by asking people who are in uni doing architecture, they could give me some guidance on what i should include in my portfolio, and what do draw in the UCL UCAS task
    Clever! ;-)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.