Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Been reading this for a while now and thought I'd just say hello! It's safe to say I'm pretty anxious about next week now 😖

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloechurcher)
    Been reading this for a while now and thought I'd just say hello! It's safe to say I'm pretty anxious about next week now 😖
    Hello! Feel free to share your fears about the results day here. We are all in this together

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm nervous too but don't worry I think everyone is. You'll find lots of support on TSR :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Honestly so scared feels like so much pressure!! We're flying home to pick up my results and flying back out the day later but going out for pizza with my best friend xx hopefully I'll still be up to it after receiving my crappy results x 😂

English lit - A/A*
    English Lang - B/C
    Maths - A*
    Further maths - A/A*
    Biology - A
    Chemistry - A/A*
    Physics - A/B
    TP - A/B
    French - A*
    Geography - A/B
    Computing - B/C
    RM - B/C
    Latin - A/B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mlb37)
    Hey! I'm nervous too but don't worry I think everyone is. You'll find lots of support on TSR :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey thanks! What are you expecting to get in your results? If it's okay with me asking 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_123_)
    Honestly so scared feels like so much pressure!! We're flying home to pick up my results and flying back out the day later but going out for pizza with my best friend xx hopefully I'll still be up to it after receiving my crappy results x 😂

English lit - A/A*
    English Lang - B/C
    Maths - A*
    Further maths - A/A*
    Biology - A
    Chemistry - A/A*
    Physics - A/B
    TP - A/B
    French - A*
    Geography - A/B
    Computing - B/C
    RM - B/C
    Latin - A/B
    Good luck, hopefully you get what you're expecting to get!! X

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, hopefully you get what you're expecting to get!! X
    Thank you xx good luck to you too!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Wanting to arrange to do something with friends when we have received our results, but I'm scared that I'll end up now wanting to go if I don't get the results I'm hoping for 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy Jane.f)
    Wanting to arrange to do something with friends when we have received our results, but I'm scared that I'll end up now wanting to go if I don't get the results I'm hoping for 😭
    I know how you feel there! It's pretty annoying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy Jane.f)
    Dw you'll be fine and arrange to eat with your friends so if you do good you can celebrate through food and though it's unlikely if you do bad you can drown your sorrows in food

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Join in. If you share what you feel about results day approaching so neat and read how other people are coping with it then it may be easier you on the day. And yes I'm extremely nervous too. Can't imagine that day

ReputationRep:
    Guys I am extremely nervous, i have worked so hard and i feel like i failed everything, for example, the maths exam for edexcel that everyone said was super is easy. All my teachers said I am capable of getting an A* in maths, but i honestly left so many questions out. I'm so scared who else feels the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linda171)
    Guys I am extremely nervous, i have worked so hard and i feel like i failed everything, for example, the maths exam for edexcel that everyone said was super is easy. All my teachers said I am capable of getting an A* in maths, but i honestly left so many questions out. I'm so scared who else feels the same?
    I'm really worried about my fate too with edexcel maths, I made so many stupid mistakes! You're not on your own Linda, this thread is full of worried students anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel maths this year was torture. You're not alone, I felt horrible during that exam and had my teacher say the same to me. I hope despite that you get a good grade you're happy with

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnon121)
    I'm really worried about my fate too with edexcel maths, I made so many stupid mistakes! You're not on your own Linda, this thread is full of worried students anyway!
    Same i made so many mistakes even though it wasn't too hard, what grades do usually get for maths if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enigmatically)
    It didn't really reassure me that much but it make me less anxious and more confident. Considering I didn't do half bad. But I did get what I wanted. By God's Grace of course.

Btw, some of you that are having nightmares should really check yourselves. Don't let them scare you.
    Don't worry I prayed for my dream to not be a reality because I know I worked hard

ReputationRep:
    Hey thanks! What are you expecting to get in your results? If it's okay with me asking 😁
    That's okay😁 I'm hoping for a mix of A*s and As with a few Bs and a C for PE which I was forced to take even though I'm terrible at it and I hate it. What about you if you don't mind me asking? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck everyone !! I'm sure you all did amazingly well; my form teacher always said that examiners are everyday people, they don't want you to fail and will give you marks where your due. Hopefully !! :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    Same i made so many mistakes even though it wasn't too hard, what grades do usually get for maths if you don't mind me asking?
    I usually get C's in my Maths mocks because Im not very good at Maths. I even got moved down sets but I worked really hard and now I estimate I got about 168/200.

ReputationRep:
    holy balls i've failed most of my subjects

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.