Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by moe3344)
    ingimarsson is amazingly amzing, im just waitin for ronnie to come back
    :wavey:

Who are you?, i've not seen you around here before, i see you've joined the Man Utd Society, im Rafael, welcome to TSR :marchmell

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon Rafa. :top2:

Stop using that marshmallow man! :p:

ReputationRep:
    haha sry bout that, im moe, ive been with tsr for a while but ive just recently started using it again im ashamed to say, but im even more ashamed to say i didnt join man utd society till a few weeks back when a gd mate of mine told me to

(Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Afternoon Rafa. :top2:

Stop using that marshmallow man! :p:
    Afternoon Rich.

Marshmallow man rocks though

haha sry bout that, im moe, ive been with tsr for a while but ive just recently started using it again im ashamed to say, but im even more ashamed to say i didnt join man utd society till a few weeks back when a gd mate of mine told me to
    Nice to meet ya Moe, just a word of advise, don't use text speech, or else you'll get in trouble :p:

ReputationRep:
    NO!!!! :motz: Not more United members!!! ;rant; Why do you mock me O God!!! :adore: :p:

Join the Arsenal Soc Moe. :bawling: We're lovely. :bawling:

Rafa and his minions merely want to add you to their numbers and storm Acumen's offices. :p: Mutiny! :p: Joking aside, wilkommen. :wavey:

I'm going to maintain my nerve this week and not make any transfers. Lads, I've got an idea. :ninja:

NO!!!! :motz: Not more United members!!! ;rant; Why do you mock me O God!!! :adore: :p:

Rafa and his minions merely want to add you to their numbers and storm Acumen's offices. :p: Mutiny! :p: Joking aside, wilkommen. :wavey:

I'm going to maintain my nerve this week and not make any transfers. Lads, I've got an idea. :ninja:
    Oh Rich, you big drama queen :p:

Whats you idea? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    Nice to meet ya Moe, just a word of advise, don't use text speech, or else you'll get in trouble :p:

Thanks for the tip, bit of a noob i am, hehe

ReputationRep:

haha as lovely as it sounds i could never betray united like that.

ReputationRep:
    Having just consulted with my physician Rafa, not queen, more king, thank you very much. :p:

The ninja smilie was intended to provoke a keen sense of interest in my idea without actually revealing it, lest my managerial brilliance is unravelled by inferior minds. :proud: :p:

I'm going to bring Heskey into the squad. :s: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nope the Utd society rocks..... anyway Gerrard is not playing against Sunderland thats bad I had him as captain aswell

ReputationRep:
    haha as lovely as it sounds i could never betray united like that.
    Perfectly understandable. :p:

Having just consulted with my physician Rafa, not queen, more king, thank you very much. :p:

The ninja smilie was intended to provoke a keen sense of interest in my idea without actually revealing it, lest my managerial brilliance is unravelled by inferior minds. :proud: :p:

Hah!

:elefant:

ReputationRep:

He'd have done better than Owen or Smith last night imo. He's playing well.

ReputationRep:
    I was so close to transferring Gerrard in, lucky me

ReputationRep:
    Is Gerrard not playing against Sunderland 100%

ReputationRep:
    No not 100% certain yet, rafa said in his interview we can cope IF(being the key word) he doesn't make the sunderland game. So it seems there is still a chance he'll play some part.

ReputationRep:
    SSN said this afternoon that he has been ruled out of the Sunderland game and is a doubt for the champs league qualifier midweek.

ReputationRep:
    Everton fans is Yobo playing saturday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    SSN said this afternoon that he has been ruled out of the Sunderland game and is a doubt for the champs league qualifier midweek.
    Yep, but the benitez interview on our website was put up after that...so we'll have to wait and see. I'd say more likely to be out though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 6, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.