Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I sent in my application 13/10/09... Still no offers. Should I be worried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by synvilla)
    i would be but it depends where you've applied

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by synvilla)
    Don't be! Although I sent off my application like 3 weeks later than you and Im freaking out xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Don't be! Although I sent off my application like 3 weeks later than you and Im freaking out xD
    ...don't you mean 7/8 weeks later?

(I'm freaking out too...and I sent mine later than you. Insanity is not fun, I don't care what anyone says.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EbonyG)
    ...don't you mean 7/8 weeks later?

(I'm freaking out too...and I sent mine later than you. Insanity is not fun, I don't care what anyone says.)
    Haha, yeah right!.... I feel like a total idiot xD :facepalm:

But it was sooo early in the morning :p:

ReputationRep:
    will we get sent out offers/rejections whilst we're doing january exams, cos i think i'll stress out even more if i get home from a bad exam and see i've been rejected

ReputationRep:
    waiting for offers is just killing me! i must of refreshed track about a million times haha! hopeing to get some offers in january

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting too... Just want UWE to offer me a place and I'll be so happy!

ReputationRep:
    hehe, i want uclan sooo badly, good luck to ya anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhx)
    admisson officers shouldn't be allowed christmas.

i want offers! now!
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    Yay- Im excited! I got a letter yesterday morning Inviting me to an Interveiw at Lampeter. I now have no Idea what to wear though. any suggestions apprecited. also can anyone suggest the types of questions they might ask.

ReputationRep:
    Eughhhh... I am too impatient!! Haha, got a postcard from swansea on Christmas Eve telling me they've made me an offer, but now I wanna know what the conditions are... :woo: << Nervous energy!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tick.tock)
    Eughhhh... I am too impatient!! Haha, got a postcard from swansea on Christmas Eve telling me they've made me an offer, but now I wanna know what the conditions are... :woo: << Nervous energy!! :p:
    They've sent you a postcard on Xmas Eve? It's so cuteee!

ReputationRep:
    All this talk of people getting letters saying they're getting offers rather than emails/seeing it on track is making me nervous. I only just got my welcome pack in the mail, almost three weeks after sending off my application. I hope the universities aren't stupid enough to send international students offers like that...especially not students living in the 'other' hemisphere.

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my app on December 4th and I haven't gotten any decisions yet. I changed one of my choices about a week after submitting, but that wouldn't delay the others, would it? Might I start receiving decisions in early January?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fräulein)
    I submitted my app on December 4th and I haven't gotten any decisions yet. I changed one of my choices about a week after submitting, but that wouldn't delay the others, would it? Might I start receiving decisions in early January?
    I sent off my application at the same time as you did!
    And I haven't heard from my choices yet
    So yesssss, I think we'll receive some decisions in January but I'm not sure whether we should be expecting them in early January though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EbonyG)
    All this talk of people getting letters saying they're getting offers rather than emails/seeing it on track is making me nervous. I only just got my welcome pack in the mail, almost three weeks after sending off my application. I hope the universities aren't stupid enough to send international students offers like that...especially not students living in the 'other' hemisphere.
    Nah, don't worry. I got a similar letter from just one of the unis and my offer showed ot track before the letter anyway, so they're quick. Still... an offer by post is way better than no offer at all :p:

ReputationRep:
    The worst is a rejection by post

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for a reply from Cardiff. i've had all my other offers back but cardiff only seem to be giving out offers for Law and English..Has anyone heard back for Religious studies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    They've sent you a postcard on Xmas Eve? It's so cuteee!
    Haha, I know!

Weird though cos I was making christmas meal and just got this "We hope you've heard news of our offer to you" I was a bit like... "Arghhh, go check Ucas"... No email or offer on track... eugh, could be fake/mistake... why didn't i get asked for an interview... and now I just wanna knoww!! :p:

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.