Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm gonna get the HTC Desire on Orange,

24 months

* 100 anytime minutes (seeing as I text rather than call people)
    * unlimited texts

Email
    Internet

£99 handset, £20 p/month.

Decided.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I'm still in bed in my yeti slippers, my uni hoodie and my pj's. And I was happy to see it was raining and the snow has melted when I woke up :grin:

Tell your landlord :sadnod:
    He knows. :rolleyes:

(Original post by aliluvschoc)

24 months

* unlimited texts

Email
      Internet

Decided.
      Have you been on Orange before? Or are you with a different network atm? Because I'm getting that for £10/month :ahee:

I bought my Hero on eBay though, for £128. :proud:

24 months

* unlimited texts

Email
        Internet

Decided.
        :coma:

I want an Android :sad: then the O2 simplicity package of 100mins, Unlimited O2 to O2 calls and "unlimited texts" for £15/month

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by + polarity -)
        Have you been on Orange before? Or are you with a different network atm? Because I'm getting that for £10/month :ahee:

I bought my Hero on eBay though, for £128. :proud:
        How? I've been with Orange on pay as you go forever...

My dreams are getting too realistic ffs

I had a dream that I was in Shutter Island 2: Return to Shutter Island (I haven't watched Shutter Island, nor do I believe there is a sequel), but it was just me and my dad driving around in his car. We went past some places that are apparently near the city I live in :ninja: but they were ridiculous, like giant blocks of awfully dirty flats, and he explained to me why they were so dirty.

We ended up at somewhere that looked like the coast of Rhode Island, and I thought it was near Alton Towers. When we stopped, the car flipped over, and my dad was just sitting in the car (but I was somehow outside already) and then both he and the car fell apart, and some old woman helped me move the parts of the car, and parts of him which just kept appearing.

The dream ended with me seeing a newspaper where the front page said something like 'young boy rescued from car' then in the dream I said something like "**** this ****, I hope this whole dream wasn't like signs "

Then it ended.

I think I had a TSR dream too

ReputationRep:
          :mmm:

How? I've been with Orange on pay as you go forever...
            I got my phone unlocked, then phoned up to get a PAC because I wanted to move to Three

then they offered me this deal, and I accepted it

It's a rolling contract too :yep:

ReputationRep:
            I got my phone unlocked, then phoned up to get a PAC because I wanted to move to Three

then they offered me this deal, and I accepted it

It's a rolling contract too :yep:
            Hrmm. Though with this the handset is only £99... it's the cheapest deal I've found tbh.

Wow Pol

I had a dream I had a fish race, and was helping some disabled kids in it, and I was saving a fish from a Charlie style character from Eastenders. I also had a dream someone was shot point blank and I was saying how much the person who called the ambulence is going to be the prime suspect of the crime as they picked up the gun as well. 1st it looked like a soap opera but then it turned into me being there trying to keep the person alive, then it turns out it was my little brother when originally it was a girl who got shot

Hrmm. Though with this the handset is only £99... it's the cheapest deal I've found tbh.
                Well you should call them and threaten to leave and see if you can haggle :ahee:

(Original post by Loz17)
                Wow Pol

I had a dream I had a fish race, and was helping some disabled kids in it, and I was saving a fish from a Charlie style character from Eastenders. I also had a dream someone was shot point blank and I was saying how much the person who called the ambulence is going to be the prime suspect of the crime as they picked up the gun as well. 1st it looked like a soap opera but then it turned into me being there trying to keep the person alive, then it turns out it was my little brother when originally it was a girl who got shot
                whaaaaat?!

check it!

ReputationRep:
                Well my dad will be dealing with it. It'll be my Christmas present from him, he just doesn't know it yet.

Sites fixed :woo:

I need to get a move on. I feel really ill again :sad: maybe a shower will help...

ReputationRep:

:facepalm: Yeah, I get it's mean to be Synyster Gates. But if I was with him, I'd refuse to be seen in public with him unless he stopped wearing V-necks.

ReputationRep:
                  Also, the novelty of having my tragus pierced has worn off. What should I get pierced next?

:yucky:

yeah, I don't like V-necks

Nose!

ReputationRep:
                      I thought so too but I didn't want to say anything to ruin the illusion. I looked at some of her early posts too :creep:
                      I'm glad I'm not alone in my suspicions. :sly:

(Original post by lella_m)
                        I'm glad I'm not alone in my suspicions. :sly:
                        see also

ReputationRep:
                        I don't think I will get anything else on my face pierced. I might have another ear piercing though. I was wondering, if I ever do get onto a Clinical doctorate, I might have to take my lip piercing out when working in a hospital...

I was thinking of maybe a couple of cartilage piercings on the ear that I don't have my tragus pierced.

I think my ears are too small for an industrial, though they're so cute. =[

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
                      Useful resources
                      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
                    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.