Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darth Vader 7)
    It looks like it's true. A couple of days ago, that AFCAMDEN guy tweeted that he's 90% sure we'll be signing a British CB this summer.
    So that leaves Ashley Williams or Ryan shawcross the rugby player, great...

ReputationRep:
    Williams or Shawcross would not be good purchases..

Liverpool have been linked to Williams and I just think FFS!

ReputationRep:
    Whoever takes over at utd will likely take a few seasons to settle in meaning they're unlikely to get a huge number of trophies, and now Arsenal have the means to muster a good title run. It's kind of funny about RVP leaving now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KissMyArsene)
    Whoever takes over at utd will likely take a few seasons to settle in meaning they're unlikely to get a huge number of trophies, and now Arsenal have the means to muster a good title run. It's kind of funny about RVP leaving now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Williams or Shawcross would not be good purchases..

Liverpool have been linked to Williams and I just think FFS!
    To be fair, Williams would be an improvement on agger and skrtel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    To be fair, Williams would be an improvement on agger and skrtel
    You could only wish that Arsenal currently had a defender as good as Agger.

ReputationRep:
    Koscielny>>>>Agger

ReputationRep:
    sagna is a better center back than Agger...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    dang if Arsenal can get such a big kit deal we should have tried to go more.

Very good for them. Now should have lots of cash to splash on targets.

Summer this year will be very interesting i think.

ReputationRep:
    Puma's kit designs are sick. Love Dortmund's kit especially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    The great thing about that is that the deal isn't so long that when other teams inevitably get better deals than us we'll be way off the pace forever. There are plenty of teams whose deals are up for negotiation around 2018/2019/2020, so when the next round of negotiating comes round we should be able to keep the pace with another competitive deal.

ReputationRep:
    with fergie leaving, and a new kit deal coming in meaning we have more money to spend im optimistic over winning something next season

but first off WE NEED THIRD/FOURTH PLACE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Puma's kit designs are sick. Love Dortmund's kit especially.
    I would be delighted if we could get something similar to Dortmund's home kit as our new away kit, but without the black of course.

ReputationRep:
    I would be delighted if we could get something similar to Dortmund's home kit as our new away kit, but without the black of course.
    I want out kit special and unique something which Nike has done very well. I would hate if we got some generic puma design with arsenal colours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    The great thing about that is that the deal isn't so long that when other teams inevitably get better deals than us we'll be way off the pace forever. There are plenty of teams whose deals are up for negotiation around 2018/2019/2020, so when the next round of negotiating comes round we should be able to keep the pace with another competitive deal.
    Yeah, I was reading SwissRamble's Twitter and he was saying that it's only United who can leapfrog us in the near future. Things are looking good from a financial perspective, we have a lot of clout with the new deals and now it's just a question of identifying the right players to propel us back into contention for the title.

ReputationRep:
    swiss ramble is back?

brb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I want out kit special and unique something which Nike has done very well. I would hate if we got some generic puma design with arsenal colours
    Our current kit isn't special or unique? It's generic and it's similar to every other kit that Nike makes for the other big teams. Puma would at least be creative with their designs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Anything will be better than the current kit

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.