ReputationRep:
    AS Results...

Maths - A
    Chem - B
    Physics - A
    Biology - B

:banana::bl::cracker::dance::elefant::party2::thumbsup::woo:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations everyone for getting awesome grades!

(I'll assume you've all got good grades because the people who don't won't be on TSR and will be crying into their pillow right now)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Seems I'll have to :unimpressed:
    Maybe its wise to reduce the amount of A levels you do as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyLittleLiars)
    What course is this if you don't mind me asking?
    He applied for Pharmacy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesypuff)
    Are these A level results good:
    A*AAB
    yes :-)

ReputationRep:
    Going to LSE with A*AAab best thing is in my first year I didn't try at all and got CCEU, just shows what you can do if you really try your absolute hardest! I got a U in AS maths and I didn't drop a mark in A2 marks. (i repeated a whole year and retook the AS subjects). Hope everyone else did as well as they had hoped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richiemct)
    Got an ABU for my AS results, I need help. What will I do from here? That U is clearly a brick wall. Will it be possible to repeat next year while studying for A2?
    Bit late, but I knew a guy who got CDEU last year and he just got into university with BBC.

It's still very possible if you carry on.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys well done everyone.

In a bit of a dilemma. I have confirmed my firm choice at Bristol to study Electrical Engineering. However I still don't know if I want to go there. I have a feeling I would be happier at Sheffield. Family are saying I should go for Bristol because of the reputation and the job prospects. Any opinions on what I should do?

ReputationRep:
    A*, A*, A*, A, A, B : Economics, crit thinking, gen studies, history, business studies, english lang respectively.

V. Pleased.

ReputationRep:
    So so so so so happy! I got A*AB 2 marks off an A in history, which is a little annoying but amazing considering I wasn't even expected to get a B at the beginning of the year. I've gone into adjustment and got a place at the University of York just waiting for them to email me now and it'll all be officially sorted! I'm so happy and excited, well done everybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xMr_BrightSide)
    Economics, Religious Studies and English Literature :ahee: Yourself?
    I am currently waiting for my GCSE results :bored:
    And I was hoping to find someone who achieved great results at the A-Levels I am hoping to undertake

But anyways Congratulations, to you and everyone who achieved the results they wanted and needed to get into their chosen university :yay:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    Maybe its wise to reduce the amount of A levels you do as well?
    :nah: I'll fail in style

ReputationRep:
    Out of 200, how many UMS marks do I need to get for a B. I got 137 in Business and what to know how far away from a B I was.

ReputationRep:
    AS Level Results:

A - Politics
    A - English Language
    B - History
    B - English Literature

Chuffed to bits. Will be predicted an A*AB - A*AA next year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ripper-Roo)
    He applied for Pharmacy
    I had a feeling he did. I study pharmacy at Aston uni and I am afraid that I havn't actually met a person in my class who got in with BBB. I have heard about people getting in with BBB but that was like 3 years ago. Most people in my class got in with ABB or higher aslong as they had the A in chemistry A level.

Best of luck though to him Hope he gets in! If he has any question he can PM me anytime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJMayes)
    Just got back from getting my A Level results. Today is the best day ever.

Spoiler:
    Show

Bolded grades are exams done this session.

Maths - A* - 595/600
    C1 - 99
    C2 - 100
    C3 - 100
    C4 - 100
    M1 - 100
    D1 - 96

Further Maths - A* - 600/600
    FP1 - 100
    FP2 - 100
    FP3 - 100

M3 - 100
    M5 - 100
    S4 - 100

Additional Further Maths - A* - 559/600
    S1 - 95
    S2 - 96
    S3 - 91
    M2 - 92
    M4 - 91
    D2 - 94

(All Edexcel, all out of 100)

Physics - A* - 587/600 (OCR B)
    G491 - 79/90
    G492 - 150/150
    G493 - 58/60
    G494 - 90/90
    G495 - 150/150
    G496 - 60/60

Applied Business - a - 257/300
    Unit 1 - 61/100
    Unit 2 - 96/100
    Unit 3 - 100/100

STEP - SSS, 324/360
    I - 116/120
    II - 111/120
    III - 97/120

My Maths teachers also received an email from the Edexcel Emporium. I was one of 5 people to achieve 600/600 in Further Mathematics, and I achieved the third highest aggregate score (1754/1800) across the entire exam board this year.

I hope everyone else has done well. I'm going to be going up town to tell my mum who's working today.

Truly incredible, you were one of the most active STEP thread posters, you definitely deserve this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richiemct)
    Got an ABU for my AS results, I need help. What will I do from here? That U is clearly a brick wall. Will it be possible to repeat next year while studying for A2?
    Resit the U...I got an E in AS economics and resat both ...ended up with a B in AS...and the AB is good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ACEE at AS

A (11 from A*), B (13 from A), C at A2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyLittleLiars)
    I had a feeling he did. I study pharmacy at Aston uni and I am afraid that I havn't actually met a person in my class who got in with BBB. I have heard about people getting in with BBB but that was like 3 years ago. Most people in my class got in with ABB or higher aslong as they had the A in chemistry A level
    It *could* be different this year, considering the number of people getting accepted, despite not meeting the university's requirements. It seems more than last year because they marked the papers harder and now it's the second year of the increased university fees, so this could have reduced applications. Is Pharmacy competitive?

ReputationRep:
    AS Results:

Biology - A
    Physics - A
    Chemistry - B
    Mathematics - B

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

I was not expecting an A in physics and was expecting a D in maths! Thought I'd failed S1 and through some divine miracle got a B on it?!?! CHUFFED

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.