Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Me too ahaha - starting to doubt whether I deserve this interview Since I can't even find this single detail about our interview!!
    Hahah same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    Where does it say that? It says questionnaire on mine
    I had the same thing I called up kings they apologised and send me the right info .. Don't worry genuinely .. I think they are closed now but if you drop them a message via portal and then call them on 2nd Jan when they open they will sort it out and can even reschedule ur interview if you want ..... They are nice people
    Genuinely don't worry if u even have no days to prepare as the thingy says it requires no preparation ( well preparing for the interview is the prep for the essay thingy) go back a few pages someone pleaded the exactly what the document says.... Trust me prep interview questions ... U will be prepped for the essay .... And call kings in the new year .. Drop a message now via portal but they are closed though .. Honestly I can't stress enough about don't stress ... They will rechsuddl interview for u if u feel u weren't given the info on time with enough time to prep ! Relax and enjoy the holiday season merry Xmas and a happy new year !

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview offer from Kings for the 16th at 10.20.

I want to change it to a later date but worried that kings might not be too pleased, does anyone know if I asked for another date will they offer me a later or earlier date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)

I want to change it to a later date but worried that kings might not be too pleased, does anyone know if I asked for another date will they offer me a later or earlier date?
    Message them ... Give reason and evidence they will reschedule it with a smile come on buddy .. This is a lifelong course they know people have things to do and they can reschedule the a100 different for the a102 gem course
    Talk and see the magic of communication drop a message via portal and click cant attend interview on the interview invite ... And reschdle and then call them on 4-5 th jan when they are back in the swing of things dont worry they will change it as long as u have a valid reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great! Thanks I'll do that - I was just worried incase they got a bit funny about it. I've been waiting for kings interview for so long and don't want anything to jeopardise my chances.

(Original post by hello101)
    Message them ... Give reason and evidence they will reschedule it with a smile come on buddy .. This is a lifelong course they know people have things to do and they can reschedule the a100 different for the a102 gem course
    Talk and see the magic of communication drop a message via portal and click cant attend interview on the interview invite ... And reschdle and then call them on 4-5 th jan when they are back in the swing of things dont worry they will change it as long as u have a valid reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Great! Thanks I'll do that - I was just worried incase they got a bit funny about it. I've been waiting for kings interview for so long and don't want anything to jeopardise my chances.
    I can understand that and it won't !!!! Merry Xmas and a happy new year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an invite too, but no mention of the essay. Instead it says there will be a questionnaire and an ethical case study to consider! Is this simply an error by them?

ReputationRep:
    am i the only one who hasn't been rejected or called for an interview….

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psmalhotra)
    What if I said 'yes'... This is a stupid question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)

Congratz on getting an interview!!!! I hope you don't mind my asking but are you an international applicant?
    I am an international applicant and waiting for a response, its become sooo frustrating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psmalhotra)
    I'm in the same boat. What were your GCSE grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flobie)
    Ooh ok. When's the interview?
    15th of January have you heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Ooh exciting, good luck! Sure you won't need it I had my interview on the 16th December, damn you Christmas, making me wait longer for a response!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh exciting, good luck! Sure you won't need it I had my interview on the 16th December, damn you Christmas, making me wait longer for a response!
    Aw thank you and no i really do need it; sort of panicking atm well done you for getting that interview out of the way! how did it go? aaaah yes that is a pain, but dw let's hope you hear some good news in the New Year where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you and no i really do need it; sort of panicking atm well done you for getting that interview out of the way! how did it go? aaaah yes that is a pain, but dw let's hope you hear some good news in the New Year where else have you applied?
    You'll be ok, I've seen from this thread how much you want to go there so if you let that come through you'll do great I think my interview went well, obviously I don't know what the response will be but I feel positive and don't think i would change any answers thank you! I've also applied to Newcastle, Cardiff and Nottingham, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ahhh congrats!! did you hear back during the holidays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)

Same time as moi....see ya there XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You'll be ok, I've seen from this thread how much you want to go there so if you let that come through you'll do great I think my interview went well, obviously I don't know what the response will be but I feel positive and don't think i would change any answers thank you! I've also applied to Newcastle, Cardiff and Nottingham, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha do I stand out that much? lol that's great! exactly but as long as you felt you gave it your best shot, you should be proud of yourself whatever the outcome good luck for the rest of your application snap! I also applied to Notts, haven't heard back yet but it's super early days. Other than that I applied to Impy and QM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic321)
    ahhh congrats!! did you hear back during the holidays?
    Thank you, yupp i heard back yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, yupp i heard back yesterday
    :O soo they're still giving out interviews/offers in the holidays?!?! or did you just check your portal yesterday?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.