Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i applied on the 5th OCT, waiting is killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revelry26)
    Hey! I'm thinking of mathematics and economics too
    I'm an international student though and I'll be doing the Warwick IFP this year!
    Which unis are you applying to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    have u got ur offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    Should we be expecting another email after the 8 weeks wait? Or is it just a straight Accept / Reject case? Applied late Sept for econ, received the 8 week email on 20th Oct, nothing since. Im an international student from Singapore

ReputationRep:
    4 weeks onto the eight weeks time....it is killing me this waiting.....totally stress me out!!!applying for management.anyone still waiting like me?Had a lot of people already got offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nahor0109)
    Should we be expecting another email after the 8 weeks wait? Or is it just a straight Accept / Reject case? Applied late Sept for econ, received the 8 week email on 20th Oct, nothing since. Im an international student from Singapore
    Hey there! I too am from Singapore and applied for straight econs (received 8 week email on 20th oct as well!). However I'm in a slightly different position as I have just received a further 4 weeks email last Friday. Can't say whether it's a good or bad thing based on last year as applicants who got this further 4 weeks email went on to get offers/rejections and same goes for those who went past the 8 weeks and received no further updates. Oh well all we can do is wait (although I know the waiting kills)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Into my 5th week now! Prepared for a rejection:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Down to my final week and I'm starting to get very scared!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr-96)
    Into my 5th week now! Prepared for a rejection:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So do I ! Did U apply for straight economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON)
    So do I ! Did U apply for straight economics?
    Yep, did you?

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone have to do the questionnaire about further maths and UMS scores or is it only some applicants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    acc and fin anyone???
    nah, waiting only in 1st week of the 8 week you?

ReputationRep:
    I heard that LSE only sends offers on Thursdays. True or false?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theCapitalist2)
    I heard that LSE only sends offers on Thursdays. True or false?
    Say most but not all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coming up to week 5 now... A decision is neeeeeeeded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h_1411)
    ahh good luck! hope we both get an offer soon
    Keep me updated! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I write with reference to your application to the School for entry in October 2015.
    We require your predicted grades for each of the subjects you are taking in your AS level grades examinations.
    Can I kindly request that you ensure that your referee provides us with this information no later than 23/Dec/2014.

Just got this. What does it mean? Have they not received my predicted grades? I am applying for economics

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually dying in anticipation - my 8 weeks end on the 15th
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by normandi)
    nah, waiting only in 1st week of the 8 week you?
    4th of 8 weeks; my mate at my badminton club said he knows a guy who was rejected 2 days into the 8 week email so i am assuming the longer you are in the 8 weeks, the better???

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get the 8 week?got my 2week yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d37zoptimistic)
    Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get the 8 week?got my 2week yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got also got it yesterday, its probably 2 weeks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.