Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who was amber banded received their E-tray results yet? =/ Saw from a previous post that they would be released today, guess it's still too early?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy_sky)
    Btw, is anyone else joining Social Research Stream?
    I am!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankers1088)
    I emailed to ask about how long the expenses take and was told it could be up to 4 weeks Which is a shame as I could really have done with that money for Christmas/New Year fun!

I had my FSAC over 3 weeks ago but have not had my individual feedback yet. Has anyone else had theirs, or have any idea on how long it takes to come through?
    Hiya =]

I haven't received the feedback yet either, I emailed parity and they said they were unlikely to be released before Christmas so I'm guessing we'll be waiting until early January. Will you post on here / PM me when you receive yours?

Last year a button appeared saying FSAC report above OK on the view results page (so scheme progress page then view results) which I hadn't actually been checking lol!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Looking for some insight into my current situation with my application. I only just found this page but wish id found it sooner, looks really helpful!

I am still awaiting my e-tray results. I did the e-tray a couple of months ago. What does this mean for me? I remember reading on the fb page that all results would be out by the 19th december for e-tray. Is anyone else in same situ? Does this mean im amber banded? If so can you shed some more light on what that means.

For good or bad I just want to find out my results !! Thanks in advance (oh ive applied to diplomatic service)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyJane)
    Hiya =]

I haven't received the feedback yet either, I emailed parity and they said they were unlikely to be released before Christmas so I'm guessing we'll be waiting until early January. Will you post on here / PM me when you receive yours?

Last year a button appeared saying FSAC report above OK on the view results page (so scheme progress page then view results) which I hadn't actually been checking lol!
    Ahh thanks for the info. It's frustrating waiting, but admittedly easier when you know you've passed. I'll let you know when I see something, but sadly not likely to be until January.

Have you completed your pre-appointment checks? I'm just awaiting the Disclosure Scotland results, and I have put my current employer reference on hold until I am offered a specific position and start date. Which will be at some point in the new year I suppose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankers1088)
    I am!
    oh great, i started thinking that i may be the only person! which departments did you want to join? from what i know this stream works differently from the rest of fast stream - your first post will last for 18 months! are you also doing a postgrad degree?

ReputationRep:
    Regarding expenses it took one week from my expenses being approved to then bring in my bank account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pippit)
    Has anyone who was amber banded received their E-tray results yet? =/ Saw from a previous post that they would be released today, guess it's still too early?
    I've still heard nothing! Desperately hoping for good news before Christmas...

ReputationRep:
    Regarding e-tray results - I am still waiting too 😁 emailed them last week and they said should expect to hear "before Christmas / the end of December" not a great deal more than we already knew though! Fingers crossed we hear soon... Good or bad I just want to know soon 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for my etray results too and haven't heard anything as of yet

ReputationRep:
    Im in the same boat! Good or bad i want to find out!! Been checking far too often the last week! Let me know if you all get yours. Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, good luck to everyone With any luck maybe we'll hear about it tomorrow at the latest? I mean, just before the 25th... otherwise I wouldn't be able to estimate when we'd hear back from them.

ReputationRep:
    Unsuccessful at etray. Bit gutted but I have 3 kids including a 1 year old so enough to keep me distracted this week while the disappointment sets in...good luck to those still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleabag23)
    Unsuccessful at etray. Bit gutted but I have 3 kids including a 1 year old so enough to keep me distracted this week while the disappointment sets in...good luck to those still waiting!
    Sorry to hear the news - Im sure your kids will keep you very distracted over Christmas!

How did you find out? Via e-mail?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by te261)
    Sorry to hear the news - Im sure your kids will keep you very distracted over Christmas!

How did you find out? Via e-mail?
    I logged into my account and there was the long awaited message. It had the wrong content but I'm glad I found out as the waiting was sending me crazy. Next year ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleabag23)
    sorry to hear, did you find this out today?

ReputationRep:
    Seems to be like it's all going on today.

Thanks to the heads ups from this post, I've been F5ing like a crazy person. Found out that I'm through to FSAC for EFS and GFS (DS)

Commiserations to those receiving bad news today....

*EDIT* For those wondering, I didn't receive any email notification. I just kept refreshing the portal..

ReputationRep:
    If you're waiting to hear the results of the e-Tray, try going into the actual application section where it has previously been displaying 'awaiting results'. I didn't get an email or even a message through the Parity system, but the e-Tray status had changed. I hope to see lots of you at the FSAC!

ReputationRep:
    In for efs out for gfs, weirdly the opposite result to last time at the same stage..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak27g11)
    I'm through! Good luck everyone waiting
    Hey congratsss! Could you please tell what FSAC entails and what kind of preparation is needed? What was the whole day about like were there several interviews or only group exercises etc? Is it possible to prepare beforehand for FSAC or is it just based on competencies? Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.