Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Which one?
    There is a thread remi ding the men of TSR why Foo is hot and they basically are not. A guy said he was upset by it (Mtizalented posted above) and someone told.him.to get a grip and sort his life oit. I said similar bevause I now know how cruel people aczually arewhenever sex is involved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    There is a thread remi ding the men of TSR why Foo is hot and they basically are not. A guy said he was upset by it (Mtizalented posted above) and someone told.him.to get a grip and sort his life oit. I said similar bevause I now know how cruel people aczually arewhenever sex is involved
    Facepalm.

ReputationRep:
    Facepalm.
    Why facepalm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blitzkrieg15)
    You need to watch the videos by Correy Wayne on Youtube.
    Ok thanks for that although I'm never been at such an advanced stage with a girl before lol :lol:

, I dunno what to say or suggest. You could just become like her male bestie and see if you can get closer to her from there.
    Well I dunno, we talk a lot online but we're just not compatible anyway, for example I know the type of guys she likes plus she wants kids anyway & I doubt she'd change her mind. It's just that I knew her from my school days, we often have some great conversations which can be quite deep & I met her a couple of months back & she was so beautiful! I don't want to pursue her though, I've already told her that she's such a nice gal that I just want to see happy with a guy deserving of her. Yeah it's a shame that guy won't be me but there's plenty of other girls out there I suppose :banana:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Andy98)
    There isn't a uni course that'll take me where I want to be, and even if there was I can't make the grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What to you want to be then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Ok thanks for that although I'm never been at such an advanced stage with a girl before lol :lol:
    Doesn't matter, his videos are aimed at everyone, beginners and experts. One of my friends had to be told 15 times to give them a try, and he finally broke his ego and did. He said he has since seen most of them, there are loads and loads of them on youtube.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully that teacher will leave soon as he/she is an idiot.
    He's only a temporary teacher, staying until the end of the year. And this is my last year. <//3
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    I felt exactly the same at your age. I live with a single mum, older brother and younger sister (20 and 12)

I know it can be such a pain living at home with people who annoy you, bring your mood down and generally you just dont like being around

My advice would be to have some alone time, sit where its quiet or nobody is around, let everyone know youre working to keep the noise down and dont distract you (pretend its something hard)

One of the best things I have ever done is sleep at my nan's house around once a week, either a friday or saturday. Its great and get the house to myself on saturdaty night as nan and grandad go out.

That means just me music and sometimes even work I really enjoy it.

I dont feel the same way anymore, and it just so happens im moving out in around 6 months!
    Yeah I still sleep at my nans. But the problem is that the only alone time I get is when I'm laying a log. So I just put my headphones in and write raps

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    What to you want to be then?
    Rapper

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    No way, what has they said for you to feel thatr way, I dobt wanna know I just think it is mighty heavy comment.
    They're of the attitude that I shouldn't have been born, can't do anything right and should just drop dead. So yeah I'm done with them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    :lol: Not the greatest occupation
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Excited about bring on tv at some point between 9 and 10 tonight on UKTV Yesterday

Also pleased because I bought a new mandolin today for an OK price.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    :lol: Not the greatest occupation
    Meh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Somewhat chuffed with all the chores I've done today

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Somewhat chuffed with all the chores I've done today
    More visits well done just don't burn out please!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crozibear96)
    He's only a temporary teacher, staying until the end of the year. And this is my last year. <//3
    Fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad right now I've had a few positive conversations with people which has helped raised my mood aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Not too bad right now I've had a few positive conversations with people which has helped raised my mood aha
    dude I am sorry for what I said earlier…I too have dark thoughts about the world sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    dude I am sorry for what I said earlier…I too have dark thoughts about the world sometimes
    Don't sweat it man, I forgive ya

ReputationRep:
    Very sleepy because my neighbours woke me up and now I can't get back to sleep and I'm hungry but I know if I eat now I'll feel or possibly be sick in the morning but I can't sleep when I'm hungry.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.