The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tarajs
Same here. What time did you email? I emailed at around 3

I emailed at around 1PM.
Reply 1501
Ah, so maybe there were just a lot of emails to go through - might hear in the next couple of days then.,, hopefully!
Hey guys, I emailed Jo today aswell. She told me that I should hear back about my department within the next 7-10 days. Haven't had any correspondence since confirming my offer. - Business Admin London here.
I also emailed Jo at about 3pm on Friday and am yet to hear back. I imagine she has recieved hell of a lot of emails since that statement was issued!! Still trying to be patient but not sure how long I can last now!!
Reply 1504
I received an email on june 4th asking me to confirm that i would accept the offer, which i did. Still haven't been given department or location yet. Has this happened to anyone else? Business Admin Glasgow btw.
Original post by NH99
I received an email on june 4th asking me to confirm that i would accept the offer, which i did. Still haven't been given department or location yet. Has this happened to anyone else? Business Admin Glasgow btw.

I'm the same, Business admin and had my assesment in Glasgow, I recieved an email on the 4th June as well with an offer. I've still not heard anything yet either.
Which date was your assesment?
Reply 1506
Original post by minty17
I'm the same, Business admin and had my assesment in Glasgow, I recieved an email on the 4th June as well with an offer. I've still not heard anything yet either.
Which date was your assesment?

8th May. When was yours?
Original post by NH99
8th May. When was yours?

Ahkay mine was the 13th May. I guess we are just going to keep an eye on emails, twitter/facebook page and patiently wait like everyone else here!
Reply 1508
Original post by minty17
Ahkay mine was the 13th May. I guess we are just going to keep an eye on emails, twitter/facebook page and patiently wait like everyone else here!

Yeah, hope it's soon though. Just want to know whether i will be in glasgow or edinburgh!
I've just recieved a letter which was signed for delivery, doesn't detail location etc but it's a form to fill in so they can carry out background checks. Wondering if anybody else received this?
Original post by jamescarroll
I've just recieved a letter which was signed for delivery, doesn't detail location etc but it's a form to fill in so they can carry out background checks. Wondering if anybody else received this?

Post has already been delivered today and nothing. Where have you applied for?
Original post by HarrisonLee26
Post has already been delivered today and nothing. Where have you applied for?

I applied for the Midlands area, hm. Ringing them now anyway to see if they can disclose my department/location, it must've been assigned if I've received this paperwork.
I emailed Jo, who was previously mentioned somewhere in the thread who is a recruitment consultant. She confirmed to me I've been given a role based in the Midlands but that she's asked someone at DWP to get back to me ASAP... should be up to a week. Exciting!
How long did it take Jo to reply? Emailed yesterday, no reply. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1514
Has anyone been told what the starting salary will be? Really need to find out so i can start looking at flats.
Hi..can somebody give me the email address for Jo so i can contact her...thanx in advance!
Reply 1516
Original post by jamescarroll

Ive just received this too. I still do not know my department/location. Do you know if which disclosure we should be applying for the basic, standard or enhanced?
Has anyone been given a role in yorkshire/humberside?
Original post by sunshine7863
Hi..can somebody give me the email address for Jo so i can contact her...thanx in advance!

Its [email protected]

Good luck getting a response though, many of us have emailed her and still not heard back:frown:
Just received an email at about 5pm saying I've been assigned to DWP but not really any further details. No starting salary or location. Just information about what I need to do before I start

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending